+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I did it the other day. Bought some vitamins and hid it under s bag in my trolley so the kids wouldn't want one and only realized when I got back to the car.

My daughter stole a Thomas train once. She put it in the stroller basket that is underneath the seat and I didn't know until I unfolded the pram next time I used it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've done this a bunch of times....usually with the pram!

Once was something totally boring like an onion or potato that had rolled out into the basket & wasn't worth unloading both kids and trekking to the other end of the shopping centre to pay for.

Another example was leaving the book shop (after buying some items) and about 4 shops down realizing that I had an item sitting in the folded back hood. Took it back and they were fine.

I'm waiting for the say when I have to shoplift an enuresis pram-load of groceries so I can take my toilet training toddler to the toilet! My options will be:

1) flee with the pram/baby/groceries
    2) leave the pram/baby/groceries with store staff
    3) get wet
    Last edited by babycart; 02-04-2012 at 21:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a box of nappies in the trolley that the toddler was sitting on which I forgot about, I went back and paid for it.

He also took a Freddo frog from the local Spar once, I'd have taken it back except it melted in his hot little hand, and whilst I scolded him, it's entirely their fault for trying to get little kids to nag their mums for junk until mum (supposedly) gives in. Come on. I barely ever see the stuff that's at my knee height!!

We've had a few things turn up in the folded up hood of the stroller (oops) or just randomly in the back seat, but generally I see his sticky little hands and he generally knows you have to pay for things before they're yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did accidentally once not long after DD was born. I went into the shop with the pram and I had the basket sitting on top, the small packet of disposable nappies wouldn't fit so I put them in the basket under the pram and then forgot they was there. Wasn't till 3 days later when I went to put something else in the basket I realised they were there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I stole goats cheese.

DD has stolen a t-shirt...she just walked out of big w standing next to me...carrying this t-shirt on a coat hanger.

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has a habit for grabbing anything in his reach when he is in the pram, on more than 1 occasion I've had to go back in to a shop to return what he's grabbed, I now make sure I check before we leave a store

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister took a mascara from the chemist when I was 10 she was only 1. By the time we realised we had already walked home. One time I got hungry jacks and they gave me too much change back, I dont remember how old I was.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do it a lot with newspapers and magazines. I tuck them under my arm so I can carry other things and then forget they are there. I always go back when I realise though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, DD stole a banana she insisted on holding during our grocery shopping.
    And after DS was born I had him in the ergo, with DD in the shopping trolley, I unloaded the groceries, paid and left and then when I got to the car to unload I realised that I'd stolen a packet of pads. When I was unpacking at the checkout I must have missed them as I unloaded while looking over the ergo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    At K Mart once I tucked a deodorant can under my arm because I bought more than expected and picked dd up. As I walked out with everything I realised. Funny part is I had not got past the end of the checkout so just turned back and the girl said she noticed that but didn't think to say anything!
    Maybe she just thought you hadn't quite got the hang of using deodorant??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AllCreatures For This Useful Post:

MothersMilk  (03-04-2012)