I've just completed my final round of IUI (I had a double insemination) and was rung by the FS nurse this afternoon telling me my progesterone levels are really high... 115.
My cycle consisted of:
* 100mg Clomid
* U/S on day 13 showed 2 x 20mm Follicles in my right ovary. Left ovary was hiding so they didn't view.
* B/T on day 13 showed LH at 8.1
* B/T on day 14 showed LH at 83.3 (previous 2 IUI cycles 1 x Follicle released LH levels were in low 40's - both BFN)
* IUI done day 14
* Sperm count 7.2 million good ones (DH was thrilled)
* IUI done day 15
* Sperm count 2.6 million good ones
* 7DPO Progesterone Levels 115
* 7DPO BFN on HPT
FS nurse said most women who release one follicle have a LH surge around 40. Being that mine is over 80 she's positive I've released both follicles.
DS was conceived on our 1st IUI and I was never given the progesterone results.
So is it a good sign that my progesterone levels are really high? Does it indicate anything eg: likely I'm pregnant with multiples? Or does it mean nothing at all and I'm getting my hopes up again