+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would absolutely love to give these a go please! I am four weeks away from a c-section for my first child and as an "older" mother (36) I am concerned about my recovery...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me! I'm 31+3 and finding walking the dog increasingly difficult due to hip, pelvis, groin discomfort! Please, please I would love to trial these shorts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'd love to try the recovery shorts! I'm 28.5 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and experiencing back pain. I now have a carpark at work because I can't walk far. I have a low placenta & baby is currently breech (although I know it can change), so I'm looking at having a C-section... Thanks! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Bub Hub,
    I am nearly 32 weeks with my second child. my first birth was extremely traumatic with a 3rd degree tear and three days of being induced.Needless to say this time around 4 years later I will be having an elective Caesar in 7 weeks time. the hardest part of giving birth for me was not the actual pain of the birth, but the recovery afterwards. so by trialling these recovery shorts would give me the opportunity to categorically say they work. Plus secretly I am freaking out having a Caesar as you hear so many horror stories! Ah the joys and the things you do for your children, it will be worth it to see our baby after a long hard road to child no 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! 39 years old, 2nd child!
    Currently 34 weeks, suffering from SPD, hip pain, sciatica among the usual discomforts - 2nd C Section booked, so would really appreciate the opportunity of a speedier recovery this time, especially with a very active 2 year old to chase after while I'm endeavouring to heal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have just joined BubHub and love reviewing products. I currently use the SRC Pregnancy Shorts which have been a lifesaver. With pelvic instability and bad tears during two previous births I would love to use the SRC recovery shorts after the birth of my third. With four years of parenting experience I knowa great product when I see it and would really appreciate the opportunity to try these recovery shorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!
    I have extreme pain in my lower back & hips, my last labour was all in my back. I had severe separated stomach muscles after my sons birth.
    I would love to try the recovery pants & hope they would help with what I have experienced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Time's up! I'll announce the lucky reviewers either later this week or early next week (after the long weekend)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the times up, but I think i just missed out. Pick me, I'm 30 weeks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm just working on selecting reviewers now. If you have posted in this thread, please make sure that you have completed your reviewer panel details in your profile - that's your name & postal address. Go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to find the fields. Don't worry, only our administrators can see the information that you add in there.

If there's no address in there, I can't select you.

For those who have completed those details, please make sure that your address details are up-to-date - otherwise your products will go to someone else (living in your old house) and you'll miss out!

thx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Bubbles10  (04-04-2012)