+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Late pregnancy pain? Birth pain? Review SRCs Recovery Shorts - 30 needed!

SRC Recovery shorts and the team at The Bub Hub are providing an opportunity for 30 lucky Bub Hubbers to trial the SRC Recovery shorts valued at $189!

Recommended by health care professionals, these easy-wear gentle compression SRC recovery shorts are designed to reduce pain, improve mobility, facilitate wound healing, and help you effortlessly regain your pre-baby body shape after delivery.

NOW CLOSED

Name:  forumimage.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  15.8 KB

If you are currently in the 3rd trimester and have been given a diagnosis of Diastasis of Rectus Abdominus (DRAM), or having a planned C-section, or just had the baby (within 7 days of delivery) and experienced perineal trauma and stitches and would like to participate and review the SRC Recovery shorts, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

If you are selected as a reviewer, you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the shorts.

We'll be selecting 30 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Wednesday 4 April (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.)
    So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on these fabulous shorts for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here

Last edited by BH-bubhub; 10-08-2012 at 13:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This sounds fantastic. I am having my 3rd c-section in 2 and a half weeks. Please choose me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in my 3rd trimester and would love a chance to review the recovery shorts, i was looking at purchasing these but they are a tiny bit out of my price range.

Please choose me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, I am booked in for a c section for my first pregnancy in 14 days!!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was really hoping to review these as I am still recovering and in pain, but I birthed in January

I didn't just have an episiotomy, but I tore internally, along the lines of a 3-4th degree tear all up. It has only been recently that I have been able to stand up for longer than 1 minute. I still am unable to go shopping like I used to as I just can't walk around for long

I know I don't fit the strict criteria but would really love the opportunity to review these, as its an unjustifiable expense here at the moment.
    Last edited by MrJones&Me; 03-04-2012 at 07:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Having a section in 8 weeks, and livinig in Melbourne with no family support apart from DH. Anything that will aid recovery quicker and get me back on my feet will be great for bulbs and for my sanity, I don't WANT this I NEED this please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me!
    I am 35 weeks, suffering terribly from PSD (the pubic ligament separation), to the point now where walking is difficult and looking after my toddler getting harder.
    I also have the DRAM and am seeing my physio weekly for both this and the PSD.
    Unfortunately while it helps, it's not a cure, so my aim is to function each day the best I can.
    I would be thrilled to try these out, I am hoping for a VBAC but have a very real possibility of having another c-section. I didn't realise my tummy muscles hadn't rejoined after my first pregnancy, only this pregnancy it became apparent, so am already talking with the physio about plans post birth to repair the tummy muscles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me! I know I don't fulfill the criteria per se, as DS is 6 mo I have diagnosed SPD ( same as DRAM) am getting physio. I cant lift heavy items(including dd and DS) I can't run or push the pram or trolleys. I will try anything that might help! I had severe SPD in both pregnancies and as the pregnancies were back to back pretty much (13 months apart) my body didn't get a chance to recover. I used to be a runner and signed up to do a half marathon in May, had to pull out after 1st week of training as I couldn't walk! 6 months on from bub being born and I'm in awful pain doing the simple things!
    Last edited by crunchie; 04-04-2012 at 08:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me! I'm having a c-section in 5 weeks due to placenta prevea...and would really love to try these out and spread the word )

Thanks
    Reviews
    These would be fabulous. I suffer fairly extreme lower back pain (I usually end up at at 25 degree tilt from vertical when it 'snaps'), my stomach muscles are still separated from my 1st child which means my core is very unstable, and I am due to have a C-section in 6-7 weeks due to a very low placenta. Any help and support I can get will let me function that much better.