+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i don't smack my kids or anyone else's. if anyone smacked my kid id smack them one

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    no way that would technically fall under the category of child abuse, well in my opinion, ur own child u might get away with it but with someone else i think big nono

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would never even occur to me to smack another child. I also know that anyone the boys are in the care of would never smack them, even though we do very rarely..

My mum refuses to even do time out and she occasionally has them for the weekend. She uses distraction (they go for a lot of walks with poppy when we're away haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont smack my kids, I certainly would never smack someone elses. My views on smacking are very well known to my family and friends and anyone I would trust with the care of my children knows how I feel. They wouldnt dare. (as much as my parents think I need to smack - they know full well that if they did they would never be trusted with my children again.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As if anyone would actually smack someone elses child.

I would not and have not ever hit someone elses child. I dont use violence as a form of discipline so im not about to start using it on someone elses child.
    If someone hit my child i would be calling the police and having them charged with assault.
    Its against the law for adults to assault each other, why on earth people think its ok for an adult to assault a child is beyond me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't smack a child full stop nor would anyone be allowed to lay so much as a finger on my babies.