+ Reply to Thread

Default Moving from Neocate to Neocate advance

just wondering whether anyone else has had trouble switching their child from Neocate to the Neocate advance. Ds is one 1 now and pead moved her up which I thought would be fine as she took to Neocate at 8months ( after breast feeding) with no problems.
    ive offered her 3 bottled a day for 5 days now and of the 2 she has taken, the 2nd one came straight back up. & she has never been a spewy baby. Though she had just gotten over a bout of gasto, but hadnt vomited in over 72 hours?
    As well as being allergic to cows milk, eggs & nuts she also has intolerances to salicylates so is on a very limited diet as it is, I'm concerned she is not getting anywhere near enough calcium.
    has anyone else had problems switching or can offer any suggestions. She is on Neocate advance'unflavoured as when the chemist offered that or tropical I though tropical sounded a strange flavour for milk

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone else got any experience with Neocate? I've just started my DS on it and unfortunately got the tropical flavour. He cannot stand it. I can't say I blame him. Any suggestions?

Similar Threads

1. Baby refusing Neocate
    By Caz30102 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 21:32
  2. Is it normal for babies on Neocate to..........
    By Witchypoo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-03-2012, 07:04
  3. Does anyone want any Neocate?
    By lilham in forum Food allergies & intolerances
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 20:27