+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One Christmas, my MIL lovingly gave me a beautiful oroton handbag, my DH was excited to open his present after seeing that... He got a stationary set... In black shiny faux alligator skin...

Thanks
    Reviews
    One year for Christmas my Mum brought my Nana a towel set, the next year my Mum and my Aunties all got one item from the set each as their present, one towel had the tag from the previous years present tucked into it! Aren't grandparents the cutest!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My little old nanna used to give me and my 5 siblings 2 textas each, obviously just bought a 12 pack and split them up.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has cheered me up so much keep them coming, so funny!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just woken my child up from laughing so hard!!! LOLLLLL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    The worst present I ever got was from MIL and FIL for our housewarming, for years they had a giant wooden spoon and fork on there wall in the dining room. I'm talking about 1.5 meters long each anyway you guessed it we inherited them for our house. To this day they are still in the garage and we are planning to move soon i don't know whether we should bring them with us. Maybe as a housewarming present this time they can give us a matching knife or a giant bowl so that i can eat all the cereal I want
    Bahaha my mum has these on her kitchen wall! not originally hers. When she met her partner and moved in together they kept all their nick nacks and furniture between them (ahem...hoarders!) and I've seen that wooden spoon and fork lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Df's Nanna is always one for giving weird gifts...one year she bought a heap of men's clothes from Lowes and then gave one piece of clothing out to all the guys that were there saying if it doesn't fit just swap with someone, well fair enough. BUT then she handed me a shirt full on men's style/color, not even something u can wear around the house and pretend its an old shirt saying to me ' I bought this one for u cos ur not a girly girl and never wear girls clothes' ..umm okay thank you?! I'm sorry jeans and t shirts arn't girly enough for u but I still shop on the female side of shops!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a baby towel to go in my "glory box" from nan and pop.... for my 14th birthday!

MIL gave me a beautiful cutlery set the second christmas I was with DH... with an engagement card to him and his ex fiance from his aunt still inside, nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma inky View Post

MIL gave me a beautiful cutlery set the second christmas I was with DH... with an engagement card to him and his ex fiance from his aunt still inside, nice!
    So his aunt never gave him and his ex the pressie? how did MIL get it? reminds me of my ex, who tried to give me an engagement ring of his ex's that he took off her when they broke up. Ummm no, I want my own ring, not some hand-me-down from your last failed relationship. Should of seen the signs then...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

MyLittleLilacTree  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my these are GOLD!! We all live in a world of re-gifters.
    My hubby got a tshirt from my brother, which came free with a car cd player.... Which my hubby had already installed for my brothers father in law!!! (tounge twister I know lol) He picked up the cd player with the shirt before he installed it! Then got the shirt as a present!!!
    A bottle of wine that the giver got from a work client.
    I got a foot spa pack because I hate feet and people touching my feet but was told it would feel nice if I done it myself :/
    A bath towel... Just 1... Had to go buy another and matching bath mat lol