+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Didn't like being restrained in caresses anymore and took a while to get back in the swing of things hehe.

If you google "baby hire Bali" it should result in a few websites that will help you out. You can hire a car seat and arrange it to be fitted into your transfer car that will pick you up from the airport.

As for a stroller we have a Valco one that is excellent for travel- very light and easy to collapse. We didn't use it much in Bali but was a help at the airport when we needed DD2 to not run away from us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lij hi
    Last edited by rocker; 16-04-2012 at 03:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for the advice. I find it hard not to stress about it because I'm naturally a very anxious stress head type of person, but hopefully I can relax a little on holidays.
    Happy2bmum that would be awesome if you could pm the driver details thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm heading to Bali in July. There are heaps of places over there that do baby hire. I'm hiring a stroller over there. I was going to take my P&T but because my youngest won't be under 2 (he will be 2) the pram is included in his luggage allowance. Ridiculous! As far as car seats are concerned, I'm not bothering. We walk everywhere in Bali and for the odd instance such as going up to the safari park, we will just hold our toddler or sit him next to us.
    Last edited by Gruffalo; 02-04-2012 at 15:27.