+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought the same thing, and then I thought how crap that they show the hetro r.s but not same sex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBamumma View Post
    Oh my gosh im so happy to find this thread!! Can anyone tell PLEASE me what happened on tonights episode?? Our stupid power went out and the foxtel didn't record it!!! I was so disappointed , I say down to watch it after putting dd down for the 10th time and then realised it hadn't worked!!
    Lydia and Michelle fell below the line and Lydia was voted out. Margie said she loved Lydia and was really upset with her being voted out. Graham was really upset too! Michelle put on weight and Margie was the biggest loser! That's all I know as I only seen it from half way through the weigh in! But it seemed there was a connection between Margie and Lydia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh im so happy to find this thread!! Can anyone tell PLEASE me what happened on tonights episode?? Our stupid power went out and the foxtel didn't record it!!! I was so disappointed , I say down to watch it after putting dd down for the 10th time and then realised it hadn't worked!!
    Basically everyone but Margie got really crap results for weigh in. Lydia and Michelle were bottom 2. Casey and Alex voted for Lydia to go and Graham and Margie voted for Michelle to go. Lydia actually put on weight therefore in the hung vote she was gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I cant stand Lydia!! It sooo sucks that they can come back in now!! Does anyone else start eating crap when watching the show hahaha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicky2006 For This Useful Post:

tea&toast  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can watch on the ten website

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky2006 View Post
    Oh I cant stand Lydia!! It sooo sucks that they can come back in now!! Does anyone else start eating crap when watching the show hahaha
    Haha yes!! Dh and I sit down with a bowl of ice cream to watch it!
    Thanks so much for the info!! We looked on the website but the episode wasn't on there yet and I'm too impatient to wait till tomorrow!! I can't believe Lydia is gone! She was a big contender to win. I think I really want graham to win!! He's such a gentle giant!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh graham does my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go for kasey or michelle. They have been honest and not so manipulative like team red...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same about graham until the makeover episode! I just really don't want any red team members to win! Michelle looks so pretty- such an inspiration!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wannaBamumma For This Useful Post:

Nicky2006  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to see who gets back in. It could be Lydia!