+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We used to do that as kids and I cringe thinking about it now! We called it "Nick Knocking" because we used to knock on doors and then nick off!
    We were young and naive at the time and gave no thought to how the people inside might be responding to it. What if it was an elderly person living alone? Personally if I was sitting here home alone at night and heard banging on the door and no one was there, I'd freak out!
    As for what you should do, definitely try and find the parents if possible; it seems like it's becoming a habit for them and your response (yelling out to them) is just going to egg them on.
    Little sh!ts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    Have a big scary friend dress in dark clothes and hide in the bushes. Scope them out then scare the **** out of them!!!
    Haha reading this made me giggle!! I am always up for scaring naughty unsuspecting children though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah i wouldnt yell at them it probably just encourages them. id ignore it and maybe not even answer the door if im not expecting anyone. Or if all else fails leave a note on your door or something telling them you know where they live and if they do it again you will tell their parents

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's not at night thank god or I would be so freaked out I'm more annoyed that it makes me go to the door lol, when someone knocks DS2 runs down there all excited and yells and wakes DD up so it is a bit annoying in that respect.

I know ignoring them will work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last year I had a kid knock on my door I had DS in my arms as I had just got him to sleep, I quietly opened the door and the boy just stood there with his hands behind his back, I opened the security door and took a step out side, the kid seemed to get all nervous so I asked him if he was ok still no reply then I noticed he had a friend who was filming the whole thing on his phone, the boys started running off, I was so angry because it woke DS, I remember yelling you Fing little s**ts and more explicit stuff, when I finally calmed down I thought OMG I hope DS doesn't use that kinda language when his older lol
    They have never returned although I do see them go past my house often, they probably call me the crazy bish lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go out with my phone/ video camera and pretend to film them
    And tell them
    I'll take it to the cops