+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i looked at John Deere (brand of tractor) kids stuff lately and most of it is for girls!! i can get a pink trimed JD blanket, pink JD boots, pink JD mobile phone, etc etc but toy tractors are about the only thing that isnt mostly pink! i really dont get this as tractors are typically a 'boy' thing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

deville  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have girls and a boy and colours don't bother my son. The kids have a wooden play kitchen it's more "girly" but my son still plays with it. My kids play with a mixture of age appropriate toys, I don't have a problem with my son playing with something pink and I don't have a problem with my daughters playing with something blue or boyish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmm i am the opposite. I struggle to buy gifts for girls as I am so used to boys things.

I actually quite like a lot of boys clothes, maybe though because that's the only choice I have. YOu don't get as many options, eg girls can wear dresses, skirts pants etc, wear as boys is just pants or shorts. But the state of his wardrobe tells me I am not struggling for options LOL!!

As for a gender neutral kitchen, i have my eyes on one online for when hubby builds the cubby house. It's about 30-40 dollars, so prob not high quality, but if you'd like me to PM you the link to it I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I'm the opposite too. I love little boys clothes and prefer buying them to girls clothes any day! Miki often gets around in her brothers clothes.