+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Grobags!! I am using them for the third time around and they look almost new still, so much easier than worrying about blankets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love to dream wrap/ bags - he can suck his little fists through them but is still snug and not woken by the startle.

Baby Bjorn - borrowed but will buy with next one - felt so liberated first time I used it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subcribing.. Thanks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember what the brand is, (it may have been tomy) but it's a yellow musical star that has a teddy bear revolving projector. It's the best thing I bought for my now step daughter and needless to say we are going to be using it for our son aswell.. it apparently was my DW's life saver when it came to sleep time

Thanks
    Reviews
    My wraps - I could have gotten by with just one or two but they are so pretty, they were used every day for 13-14 months, and still used several times a week when DS is grumpy, snuggly, sick, or if I need to get stuff done, or to go shopping.

Video monitor - I love that we can see if he is playing or crying out, or if he needs blankets etc without going in and maybe disturbing him

Baby sign language - not really something to buy, but hands down (pun intended) the absolute best thing we ever did. I may have just been lucky with DS but he has never (yet) had a big crying fit/tantrum as he's been able to communicate what he wants (milk, water, food etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want an iBaby next time, for those who are reading this and thinking about things to buy.

It's a video monitor that is gorgeous and works through an app on your iPhone, iPad, Computer etc... You can check in on bubs when you're in another country even, or just out to dinner. Very handy. I have a cheap version that I rigged together myself, but the iBaby is so much more aesthetically appealing and easy to use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and my travel cot! Super easy to put in the car and bub can nap/sleep anywhere. Especially because we travel a fair bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the iBaby idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The Woombie. They looked like a good concept & I risked it & bought 2 before my dd was born. I knew my ds liked wrapping, but I got sick of rewrapping him multiple times a night and I looked around for other options to use with my dd. My dd is now 6 months old & still in a Woombie (not in the newborn size anymore of course!) and I credit it for helping her sleep so well from very early on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3:

Maxi Cosi Capsule (dont know how I lived without it with the first two kids)
    Ergo carrier
    Fisher Price cradle swing...lasted us through 4 kids to date

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast