+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 782
  1. #621
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,313
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked
    1,816
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ****Don't quote****

    Attachment 54845
    Ds, 3yo. I'm in the process of weaning him.

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday to your boy CitrusRain

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

    CitrusRainxxx  (20-05-2014)

  4. #623
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    3 weeks old today. It's been hard but we are slowly getting there.

    I really wish someone had told me just how difficult it can be or how beneficial it would have been to attend a bf class before having a baby. I was prepared for a baby and c-section recovery but I honestly thought (like everyone had told me) that bf would come naturally...... apparently not! Mastitis is awful and thrush is on a whole other level.
    Attached Images

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

    Atropos  (20-05-2014)

  6. #624
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    3 weeks old today. It's been hard but we are slowly getting there.

    I really wish someone had told me just how difficult it can be or how beneficial it would have been to attend a bf class before having a baby. I was prepared for a baby and c-section recovery but I honestly thought (like everyone had told me) that bf would come naturally...... apparently not! Mastitis is awful and thrush is on a whole other level.
    It is VERY hard work for many of us. I don't know anyone who hasn't struggled at first. Good on you for persevering

  7. #625
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,670
    Thanks
    1,041
    Thanked
    877
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    3 weeks old today. It's been hard but we are slowly getting there.

    I really wish someone had told me just how difficult it can be or how beneficial it would have been to attend a bf class before having a baby. I was prepared for a baby and c-section recovery but I honestly thought (like everyone had told me) that bf would come naturally...... apparently not! Mastitis is awful and thrush is on a whole other level.
    Well done for getting this far. It does eventually get easier (for most) but took me a good couple months of pain!! Every feed is a success (to quote Pinky McKay)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

    SAgirl  (24-05-2014)

  9. #626
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. I have always read along hoping to one day add my own pics. I also found a breast feeding support thread yesterday and it is reassuring to know that many of you successfully bf long term after the initial struggle.

    Eta-I want to share that we just had our first completely pain free feed!! Feeling like a champ right now!
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 20-05-2014 at 18:48.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

    Atropos  (22-05-2014),CitrusRainxxx  (22-05-2014)

  11. #627
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ngaiz, have you thought about joining the ABA? I have just joined and have already been flooded with written material and invites to local ABA meetings. Wish I had joined earlier!!
    J x.

    Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. #628
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Thanks ladies. I have always read along hoping to one day add my own pics. I also found a breast feeding support thread yesterday and it is reassuring to know that many of you successfully bf long term after the initial struggle.

    Eta-I want to share that we just had our first completely pain free feed!! Feeling like a champ right now!
    Hey @Ngaiz you probably dont remember me I was in an ivf thread with u a few years ago (username was dandelion..had to make a new account as I logged off for quite awhile and forgot all my details to sign in!)
    Anyway I just wanted to say congrats on ur beautiful bubby and to hang in there with the breastfeeding! I was like u and never went to any classes while pregnant and thought it would just happen naturally...boy i regretted that! I had no clue!! The early weeks are the hardest and I promise they do get better even when they seem like theyll never end. I have been exclusively breastfeedijg my little man for 7 months and the bond we have is amazing.
    All the hard work in the beginning really does pay off xxx

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleGumnut For This Useful Post:

    Ngaiz  (21-05-2014)

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    163
    Reviews
    0
    Hudson is 7 months and crawling now...he now crawls into my lap himself and gets booby! Love it!

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleGumnut For This Useful Post:

    Mummy5ormore  (24-10-2014),Ngaiz  (21-05-2014)

  16. #630
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    348
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGumnut View Post
    Hey @Ngaiz you probably dont remember me I was in an ivf thread with u a few years ago (username was dandelion..had to make a new account as I logged off for quite awhile and forgot all my details to sign in!)
    Anyway I just wanted to say congrats on ur beautiful bubby and to hang in there with the breastfeeding! I was like u and never went to any classes while pregnant and thought it would just happen naturally...boy i regretted that! I had no clue!! The early weeks are the hardest and I promise they do get better even when they seem like theyll never end. I have been exclusively breastfeedijg my little man for 7 months and the bond we have is amazing.
    All the hard work in the beginning really does pay off xxx

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh wow - Dandelion.... !! I was in an IVF thread with you and you disappeared off the radar.... What awesome awesome news to hear you have a little one now!! I have as well- she's 18 months now, and I've literally just weaned her a few days ago
    This photo is just before her very last feed ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1400674519.094063.jpg


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2012, 10:00
  2. I am DONE breastfeeding FOREVER!!
    By *Chels* in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-12-2011, 12:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Nest Private Maternity
Nest Private Maternity is committed to providing private pregnancy care at an affordable price. We’re upfront about our out-of-pocket costs, so you can confidently decide to have your baby with us.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!