Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    How can you get attacked for the way you show love. Forums bring out the worse in people
    In that instance her advice was on how to keep a man was a bit off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It goes around in cycles usually, Bf vs FF, natural birth vs csection, CIO vs AP, haven't seen a disposable nappy vs cloth for a while, debates go on for days about parents parking, junk food, and whether or not homeschooling is abuse. Abortion debates normally get shut down pretty quick, don't even dare mention cheating on your partner, and if you think SAHMs deserve a shot at childcare well keep that opinion to yourself

It's been almost 3 years on the hub for me and you only stick around it you can remember it's just the Internet, nothing said here will impact your real life good or bad unless you let it.

I view forums as a bit of light fun, nothing serious unless I want it to be.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (02-04-2012),MilkingMaid  (02-04-2012),Stiflers Mom  (02-04-2012),trishalishous  (02-04-2012),Witwicky  (02-04-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elleandsam View Post
    It goes around in cycles usually, Bf vs FF, natural birth vs csection, CIO vs AP, haven't seen a disposable nappy vs cloth for a while, debates go on for days about parents parking, junk food, and whether or not homeschooling is abuse. Abortion debates normally get shut down pretty quick, don't even dare mention cheating on your partner, and if you think SAHMs deserve a shot at childcare well keep that opinion to yourself

It's been almost 3 years on the hub for me and you only stick around it you can remember it's just the Internet, nothing said here will impact your real life good or bad unless you let it.

I view forums as a bit of light fun, nothing serious unless I want it to be.
    You forgot: single parents and child support, public vs. private, religion vs science, Santa is harmless fun vs. Santa is a commercial lie, peas vs carrots, regular carrots vs horse carrots, the list goes on...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    You forgot: single parents and child support, public vs. private, religion vs science, Santa is harmless fun vs. Santa is a commercial lie, peas vs carrots, regular carrots vs horse carrots, the list goes on...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    you forgot the good ol' leaving the kids in the car vs. taking them in when you get petrol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    regular carrots vs horse carrots, the list goes on...
    there really is no argument there. Horse carrots all the way, especially while using the WiFi at your local McDonald's!

OP, maybe a break away from forum land is required. I kinda go through times where I don't use the Hub much because I find myself getting peeved at some of the cattiness.

Things will always have an element of *****iness when you have such a large member base. It's just a part of forum land.

Don't take things to seriously here. After all, it's easy to Ctrl/Alt/Delete.
    Last edited by Jakois; 02-04-2012 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I come & go...

Infact this is my first post/look at all in I believe 7-8mths. I popped in out of boredom, saw this straight up & your thread reminded me why I don't come here much at all. It's very often nasty, over the top & very one can say something offensive but god forbid you say it to them. Enjoy your break, my first one was over a yr & I felt great. Unfortunately the Internet enables people who think freedom of speech means no need to be responsible for how their words make others feel, to throw themselves around. Dont you know its dog eat dog

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuchsia! View Post
    At the end of the day, it is just a forum. This is the 1st time i have been on in months, and to be honest i didn't miss it at all. Once you have a break you realise how it really is just a online forum and its not the be all of everything.
    I missed you on here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyK View Post

Sorry but I just hate these woe's me please beg me to stay threads. I know I'm going to get slammed for being insensitive but meh

NutsyK
    If you hate them, then why read one with a title that says that is what it is? Use your own advice perhaps?

I see these threads as someone feeling crap, and (perhaps subconsciously) reaching out for people to say that they are liked and appreciated.
    OP, sad to see you leaving, if you decide to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsdj1234 View Post
    If you hate them, then why read one with a title that says that is what it is? Use your own advice perhaps?
    My thoughts precisely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of you have really put the cherry on the cake. You've put her reasons for leaving into concrete with some of your insensitive comments. Well done *sarcasm noted*

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

Russian Netting  (02-04-2012),~Marigold~  (02-04-2012)