+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Single Parents - have you lived with another single parent?

I just did it for a week and if it was any longer I would have snapped!

I have 2 kids she has 1 but we parent very different and I got sick if the whinging, the screaming, the yelling.

I'd never do it again.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah, this old thread has been revived

Yes I have definitely decided I can't share... I just like my space too much these days. I used to be much more easy going about this in my 20's!

I had my brother 'move in' fir a few months this year and as much as I love my bro it was very annoying after a while. He did housework but only a bit and only what he chose! I still did the bulk if it. He also didn't cook, which is pretty bad and I don't know how he has got away with that up until now! He took up 2 whole rooms in the house with his stuff... I really wanted my space back by the end of it!!!

i like the freedom of doing what I want when I want, having alone time when I want it etc etc.

It was good in respect of if I wanted to go out I didn't need to organise DS, but I rarely go out these days anyway, without DS that is.

Similar Threads

1. Social group for single parents to meet other single parents
    By singledad2768 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-09-2012, 08:39
  2. When are you no longer a 'single' parent?
    By HugsBunny in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:25