+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default unplanned pregancy

Last edited by fairyflossy; 01-04-2012 at 06:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No advice from me sorry, just wanted to "give you a hug" and hope all works out for the best for you xxx

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun I don't have any experience with abortion personally, but
    I think before you make any decision about if you continue with the pregnancy or not,you need to sit down and talk to him, I know it will be hard but this is a big decision and what ever you choose, you need to make sure it is the right decision for you

Good luck Hun

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame Mayhem View Post
    Oh Hun I don't have any experience with abortion personally, but
    I think before you make any decision about if you continue with the pregnancy or not,you need to sit down and talk to him, I know it will be hard but this is a big decision and what ever you choose, you need to make sure it is the right decision for you

Good luck Hun
    I agree with this, whatever happens you guys need to talk about it first. Maybe pick a time when he's in a good mood? Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. Your Dp's reaction is pretty telling isn't it?

I can't tell you whats best for you, or what you should do.
    But please know that you actually do have a choice in this. You don't have to have an abortion if you don't want one.

I think as long as you realise that you do have a choice in this either way you will make the right decision for you.

I just hate hearing about so many women being coerced or feeling like they have no other choice and then hating themselves later for realising how much they wanted their baby and aborting simply to appease their partners, who didn't appear to care enough for them to begin with.

It's a horrible situation to be in, i know

I will be praying that you are able to make a decision that you can be at peace with, no matter what that it is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly I think you both need more time to think about it, you only got a BFP this afternoon and I'm sure his reaction is based on shock.

Sleep on it and the both of you should talk about your options when you are thinking clearly so you don't just make a rash decision.

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember the reaction from my partner. I think unless trying to get pregnant, all reactions from them are the same. Some warm up to it and actually become excited, some don't. And there is no telling which yours will do.
    Like the other ladies, I'd say sit down and talk about it. Say that it is important and you need to talk about it together now. Discuss everything from all scenarios (keeping, aborting and adopting) and make a decision together that you feel is right for you. Good luck xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok this will sound bad, but I have the best intentions, Honestly!

He's freaking out! You txt him that you were pg!! WTH? anyway whats done is done. He may be thinking you dont love him enough or respect him enough to tell him face to face. That would be devastating for a guy.

You seem so sure he wont change his mind... you were to scared to tell him face to face... is he abusing you? If so get out now and decide what to do after you are out, if not cut the guy some slack, being told via txt you are going to be a daddy, maybe, would freak even the calmest guy out.

Lastly, dont hate yourself. Its a scary thing to be faced with and we all freak out about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think being told by text is ok if a woman is afraid. Looks like the OP has been scared off since her original post has been deleted.

I hope you are ok FF

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked him what he would do if I kept it. He said "I'm making it clear I dont want it' and he said if i kept it he would 'be a real c**t, and he wouldny be with me" not that i care to be in a relationship with someone like that, I told him by text became I was scared no he's not abusive but I was just scared. I'm going to ring women's social work tomorrow.

I'm just so in.happy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyflossy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-04-2012)