+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Success rates for medicated v natural FET?

Hi girls,

As stated above, wondering what the success rates are?

I'm going in for my first fet mid month and have no idea what to expect.

Fs usually does hrt cycles but wondering if it's better for the body of its natural being that I have a reg cycle.

Thanks again! 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump... Anyone 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry can't answer your question as I am going for my first FET in April. It will be a natural FET so interested in any replies you might get. Hope someone on here will be able to help, good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse i am in for a natural fet the next cycle. Also looking for info x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

1st natural FET for us gave us 2 beautiful twin girls. Medication or not depends on the individual / issues. Nothing was ever medicated for me (it was all stress related to have me do IVF after 2 previous miscarriages). My first daughter, Mya was natural.

FET is great. I hear loads of fantastic results and has the same success rate as fresh. (the only difference is the thawing process of the little embie. )

Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Hi

1st natural FET for us gave us 2 beautiful twin girls. Medication or not depends on the individual / issues. Nothing was ever medicated for me (it was all stress related to have me do IVF after 2 previous miscarriages). My first daughter, Mya was natural.

FET is great. I hear loads of fantastic results and has the same success rate as fresh. (the only difference is the thawing process of the little embie. )

Best of luck
    Wow congrats!!

I am googling so much now,want to arm myself with questions to ask fs!

He's said I can do either., I have no idea what's better to do? Did u transfer 2 embies to get your twins? My fs wants to transfer both my frosties... I was thinking only one at a time so we have 2 chances do to speak... We have transferred 2 lots of two embies now with no success..

What would u do?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    My first FET was a medicated cycle. We transferred 2 embies and we now have our beautiful 12 week old son as a result.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessie, yes 2 were transferred. We had one ivf cycle with 19 eggs, 11 fertilized, 10 blasts, 1st fresh transfer BFN but our 1st FET we transferred 2embies (much to my FS negative thoughts on it) and we got our twin girls. Remembering I have had 6 pregnancies all up on may own, a 4 yo with a fantastic pregnancy and 3 losses....

He said to "be careful what I wish for" and when he scanned me he said "I told you to be careful what you wish for". Really, as you would know, just to know and see there was a heartbeat at least, we were overjoyed. The whole twins thing, sunk in later.

So for me, I would put both. Perhaps your previous embies were not to be and these two implant? They say that putting 2 in doesn't increase much of twins, but if those embies want to stick, they will stick. And I think of it like this, if they are not meant to stick, then you have saved yourself one month !!!!

But that's just me.

Do you have any fertility issues or hubby? Bearing in mind, we had nothing (mine was a stress factor)

Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mya,

Wow!! You had a great epu!

Haha I've always wished for twins.. Now I think eek, but would be a dream come true.

Our issue is mfi, I had a lap done in nov that removed a little endo but apart from that I get af regularly etc.

Got email from fs before he said he wants to transfer 2 as he wants me preg! I've always had 2 transferred.

He wants me on a few other meds this cycle now.. Wondering if it's a lining issue... From what google says its for anti inflammatory issues..

Thank you once again for your reply! Much appreciated!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 01-04-2012 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD was a natural FET (2 blastocysts transferred). I only ever did natural FET's. I initially had twins from that transfer, but lost the twin at around 8 weeks.