+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only time mine get dressed the same is when having family photos done!!! If not the same outfit the same colours and similar styles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not a fan, it makes me cringe a bit tbh.
    My girls are very different personalities and like very different styles of clothes, DD1 is all about pink dresses, frills etc whereas DD2 is all about shorts and t-shirts. I don't dress them in matching outfits, i can imagine they would hate it.
    I have relatives who like to gift them matching outfits and i wish they wouldn't. It's funny actually as we have quite a twins in the family and there is always a big point made not to get them matching gifts yet it's okay if it's just regular siblings

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum does this to my nephews, they are about a year apart and look so different (one is blonde hair, blue eyes, quite fair, and the other is brown hair, a bit more darker etc)! One went missing at a holiday park and when we asked anyone if they had seen him they pointed at his brother! My brother (their dad) absolutely hates it and hates how my mum dresses them (they stay at my Mums every weekend so she gets to dress them!)

My mum used to always dress my sisters the same (3 years apart) and I used to have their hand me downs 13 years later! Lol! Not good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My kids have never had matching outfits intact I deliberately make sure they don't have the same clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 girls. I have dressed them the same on occasions but it was the older 2's choice and the 3rd just went along. Generally they have a different taste in clothes and colours, so it's not often they choose to wear the same thing.
    I do go to say target and buy three of everything (all 3 girls in same section) so they all own the same clothes, but it's rare that they choose to wear the same clothes, I let them choose their own clothes to wear and if it's inappropriate just guide them.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not my thing, its a bit Tweedledum & Tweedledee

I have two girls 17m apart, they have a couple of items that are the same just cos I thought they were good clothes...

They pick their own clothes every day and sometimes they have chosen to wear their matching dresses, they really get a kick out of it! Its so cute, they really bond over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit too twee for me ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depends on ages. And if they 'choose' to do it. Most kids have different styles. Co-ordinating a little is ok but the exact same thing in the same colour ect I dont like. If I ever have twins they will NEVER be dressed the exact same, it does sorta look cute but they are not the same! They need their owb stule & personality

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've noticed a lot of people who said no way, only have one child... what about if you had two that WANTED to wear the same things?

I always wanted to dress them in things to match their personality... DD1 is a bit of a princess, and DD2 is a stubborn little mischief maker. BUT I have zero say in their clothes these days. Even when I think I have picked something they will like, half the time they refuse to wear it. They have heaps of the same PJ's and HAVE to wear them on the same night as each other (I have had so many dramas when one is washed and one isn't) So generally no, but when they really want to I don't see the drama?

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Yup, I have 2 girls 3yo & 11mo... they have 2 outfits that match & they look totally cute! Rockin the skinny jeans & cute cardi .... they dont really look the same anyway, DD1 has quite long hair & DD2 has none
    Plus they have different shoes....

Meh, each to their own, I dont care what other people dress their kids like. And I dress mine how I like... im taking advantage before they start fighting me on it!

EF x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to earthfairy For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (31-03-2012)