+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking egg donor....

Hi my partner and I have had numerous unsuccessful IVF cycles. We are now seeking an egg donor as I can no longer undergo IVF treatments.

We have a healthy lifestyle, are financially stable and would provide a loving home.

If you can help us achieve our miracle please contact me at mamou17@live.com.au.
    Last edited by mamou17; 31-03-2012 at 03:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just a quick one, have you also looked on Pride Angel? I found a donor on there, they are a connection site for donors and recepients. May be worth posting your details on there too? the link if it helps is http://www.prideangel.com Hope this helps, let us know how you get on! good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you wrighty2, I am new to finding an egg donor so your comments will be helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    also join and place your ad on www.eggdonationaustralia.com.au its run by donors and recipients to provide support and info to all and another place to put up your ad. You also need to post your story so others can get to know you so that donors can get some kind of connection and hopefully decide to contact you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mamou, just a quick reply, have you also put your profile on Pride Angel? If not, may be worth a try, I found my donor on their, they are a connection site so may be worth a go?! The way I see it, the more people that know you are looking, the better chance you have of finding someone to help! (http://www.prideangel.com) Hope this helps, good luck, keep us posted!! xx