+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice please?

This may be a silly question but I have no family I can ask their advice for and I'd rather not ask my friends, anyway me and DF had a wee mistake on CD10 and I was due to (I think according to fertility friend) ovulate the next day. I'm now on CD16 and am very ill, I spent the whole night vomiting on the bathroom floor alone as DF works nightshirts

Is it even possible to have morning sickness this early? Or do I have the flu? I doubt it is food poisoning as I've eaten the same as DF and my only symptom is the vomiting. I haven't actually vomited since the early hours of this morning but have felt like doing so on and off all day..

I made DF get a first response test, but it still says it only works from up to 6 days before AF is due. My cycle is always exactly 28 days long. Anyway it was negative as I was expecting because it's too early.. It also seems I ovulated very early in my cycle but I was tracking it for the last month or so and it always has me ovulating around day 11/12

I'm worried I'm pregnant it would be a nice surprise but I was hoping to wait another month or so to ensure I had finished uni before the birth and avoid the Xmas period...

Anyway, my main question is can you get morning sickness this early? Or is it possible I could get pregnant this month.. The next week or so I am going to go crazy... I'm kind of excited really lol but shouldn't get my hopes up..

Thanks in advanced (and sorry for my long rambling post I feel like poos)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can get morning sickness that early although from what I hear of it, it's unusual. Look out for other symptoms too, but I'd say wait another week or so and test.
    Good luck! I'm not suprised you feel terrible if you've been throwing up heaps heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks, haha I don't want to wait I'm impatient already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump ... Anyone else had ms really early?