+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I have cravings and eat all hubby's choccie, I buy more packs and hide the receipts and pretend like he is nuts when he says there are more in the pack then when he last had some.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fairyflossfairy For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (30-03-2012),RobinSparkles  (30-03-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Oh all the time...

One that comes to mind was a sleepover when I was a teenager and my parents were out. We had some 'extra' alcohol (above the prior agreed amount).

In my inebriated state I decided to cunningly hide the empty wine bottle on top of the wheelie bin. And then masterfully hide the broken wine glass inside the microwave. You can imagine how that went down...
    you know how to cover your tracks don't you?! lol
    That reminds me of when i was a teenager, my parents were away on holidays... we had a party, myself and my brother had some friends around. Thought we got away with it except that a week later my mum found a glass full of ciggy and reefer butts hidden behind the armchair - oops! And the anonymous lost pair of girls knickers that was found in the spare room bed, the owner was never located (and it wasn't me but I don't think they believed me lol)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (30-03-2012),heartjb  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    GothChick, my husband is ****ing himself laughing at your story.
    I love it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

GothChick  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossfairy View Post
    When I have cravings and eat all hubby's choccie, I buy more packs and hide the receipts and pretend like he is nuts when he says there are more in the pack then when he last had some.
    I do that lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I don't think mine competes with goths lol

My mum has a beautiful cream wool jumper that she had saved up and brought for herself, it was her pride and joy. She went away for the weekend and her last words being "don't wear my jumper". Being 16 and rebelling of course I had to wear it. Thinking she would never know I washed it and put it through the dryer. Big mistake! When it finally dried I pulled it out of the dryer to discover it was now a size 00. There went my pocket money for the next year. :-(

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkandSandy For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I woke up really early one morning and decided that I was starving. I went straight to the fridge and cut myself the biggest piece of chocloate cake.....it had the thickest icing and was filled with m&ms. DH had decided to get out of bed and walk into the kitchen just as I had stuffed half of the slice in my mouth. He was like WTH are you doing!?!?!? I was like errr I was dry retching because I was so hungry so I went for the first thing I saw in the fridge. I was acting all matter of a fact, like it was no big deal because I was so embarressed (poorest excuse ever!!). He was quite disgusted and honestly Im suprised he could hear me talking because my words were so muffled by the gigantic piece of cake I was stuffing down! Oh N I have no idea why I wanted a piece of cake so early in the morning it was just a spurr of the moment thing...kinda grosses me out when I think about it now

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

GothChick  (31-03-2012),heartjb  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha Purple that's hilarious and i can so picture myself doing the same thing (If i ever had an M&M cake that made it to the fridge hehe)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    ha ha Purple that's hilarious and i can so picture myself doing the same thing (If i ever had an M&M cake that made it to the fridge hehe)
    Hahaha glad Im not alone...its gotta be one of my piggiest moments

Thanks
    Reviews
    eep no Purple you are not alone! Trying to think of an example... I can't remember ever getting caught red handed like that but there was one time i said something like 'geez those beer-crackers sure are popular in your house' and he said 'yeah, they are, you ate the entire box' (I had been snacking on them all afternoon and he was right, I demolished it!)

So where do you get a cake with thick icing full of M&M's? Did you make it? That sounds like my dream cake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    eep no Purple you are not alone! Trying to think of an example... I can't remember ever getting caught red handed like that but there was one time i said something like 'geez those beer-crackers sure are popular in your house' and he said 'yeah, they are, you ate the entire box' (I had been snacking on them all afternoon and he was right, I demolished it!)

So where do you get a cake with thick icing full of M&M's? Did you make it? That sounds like my dream cake
    Bahaha Yeh food has a habit of "disappearing" if im at home for long periods of time! I just used cake mix as usual but I used a whole pack of mini m&ms and I used the betty crocker icing that comes in the tub It was a deadly cake! Although I havent made it since that fateful day I got busted just because if I could eat it that early in the morning....well then I would probably make a habit of snacking on the entire thing through out the day so best not to have something like that in the house

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub