+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default **Guilty secrets spin off** - have you been busted doing sneaky stuff??

There was the time DH found my stash of choccy in the car glove box just after I'd been shopping...he was searching for something, came inside and said 'Its going to be hot tomorrow, you might want to take your stash out of the glove box'

Or the other evening I had a sneaky G&T pretending it was a glass of water, except I put the G away in the fridge and the T in the pantry!!! DH didn't say anything, I found them there when i was getting breakfast the next morning

So have you been busted doing sneaky stuff?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a drink last night after putting DD down for the night and before DH came home. Swear it was like 2 drops of Johnny Black with coke and DH noticed! I dont know if it was from kissing me or from looking at the coke bottle. Anyway he told me off and I burst into tears telling him I was PMSing so he let me have more! Just another 2 drops but its a win for me. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heartjb For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been busted planning my df surprise bday party! lol after the birth of our son took up his whole actual birthday! they were born on the same day.
    his silly friend gave him a hint! he loved it though. he had a awesome night

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huni&Coco For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (30-03-2012),heartjb  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Years back when we had no money, were living on beans and toast if we were lucky, DH went out, I jumped in the car and went to maccas. Id been planning it for days, had saved up silver coins.I knew he was going to a meeting and wouldnt be back for ages.

I came home, jumped in bed with my quarter pounder and chips, put greys anatomy on and settled in for an hour of pure bliss.
    I was starving!!
    I had taken ONE bite of my burger when I heard his car pull up in the driveway!

I threw everything back in the bag, legged it to the laundry and shoved it at the bottom of my laundry basket.

DH walked in and immediately asked what the smell was....I was like 'oh dunno, I think next door are cooking chips or something'...

He looked at me suspiciously but said nothing. Half an hour later, of me sitting in bed craving my burger and wishing he'd go back out, DH walks in and says 'did you get a McDonalds'?? I was like 'don't be silly, as if id do that'...

I saw him walking to the laundry,started taking the clothes out, and pulled out my maccas bag...

Busted!

He said 'Iv only been gone 5 minutes, did you go the second I left??'

I said 'no, Carol dropped round and wanted to use the our dryer and had bought me a meal as a thankyou'...

I dont know why I said it!!

He went next door and asked Carol! I was frantically trying to txt her to tell her the story but she never read it in time...

He came back, didnt say a word, went to the microwave and warmed the burger and fries up, sat on the end of my bed and ate them!! Never even offered me a chip!

Then he got up and left for work, didnt speak to me for 3 days!

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (30-03-2012),angelini  (30-03-2012),Ash93  (31-03-2012),cassiet88  (30-03-2012),duckduckgoose  (30-03-2012),fairyflossfairy  (30-03-2012),Gothel  (30-03-2012),Guest654  (30-03-2012),heartjb  (30-03-2012),LoveLivesHere  (30-03-2012),mrswhitehouse  (31-03-2012),mumof3monkeys  (30-03-2012),Niki24  (30-03-2012),RobinSparkles  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012),Von Zipper  (30-03-2012),Zombie_eyes  (30-03-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ha ha gothchick - classic!!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We convinced DS (7yrs) that with his left over $6 after the school fair, he should buy a box of icy poles from the supermarket rather than one lame ice cream at the fair with the mile long waiting line. So he chose a box with 24 in it.
    3 days later he went to his dads for 5 days.
    He came home and on the second night he asked for dessert.
    Me: Do you want an orange icy pole or a red one?
    DS: Orange. How many reds are left?
    Me: ....umm..one. this is the last one
    DS: ...mum...are these the last two icy poles??
    Me: ...yes.
    DS: WHAT! Mum, there were 19 left when I went to dads! you mean to tell me you ate them all!
    Me: Not all of them...there are these two left
    DS: Then you have the orange one, I want the last red one *shakes head at me and passes me the orange one*. Geez mum, gonna hide them from you next time I get some.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (30-03-2012),LoveLivesHere  (30-03-2012),RobinSparkles  (30-03-2012),SugarSkull  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA Gothchick, We would be finished after that, I'd have to leave him...I could never deal with the shame or look him in the eye again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Smile View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA Gothchick, We would be finished after that, I'd have to leave him...I could never deal with the shame or look him in the eye again
    Yep, the shame was pretty bad, we never spoke of it again...I think he was embarrassed for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh all the time...

One that comes to mind was a sleepover when I was a teenager and my parents were out. We had some 'extra' alcohol (above the prior agreed amount).

In my inebriated state I decided to cunningly hide the empty wine bottle on top of the wheelie bin. And then masterfully hide the broken wine glass inside the microwave. You can imagine how that went down...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (30-03-2012),heartjb  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Oh all the time...

One that comes to mind was a sleepover when I was a teenager and my parents were out. We had some 'extra' alcohol (above the prior agreed amount).

In my inebriated state I decided to cunningly hide the empty wine bottle on top of the wheelie bin. And then masterfully hide the broken wine glass inside the microwave. You can imagine how that went down...
    hysterical!