We understand that some of your have problems posting reviews. The system logs you out and doesn't save your reviews.
We've written a quick guide of tips for best results: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Login-Problems
The key tip is to login at the forum area and then go over to reviews.
However, it seems that everything works fine for some and not for others. I've even logged in as some of you who are having problems (thanks to those who sent their usernames and passwords to me), but I still didn't have any problems.
So...we need your help to determine what is different about the people who are having problems.
We've tested usernames with symbols, eg & or numbers - it's not that
It's not different usergroups
It works for me in both IE and firefox
So - if you add reviews, we'd really love your feedback - even if you can add reviews without problems. It all helps us build up a picture.
Please let us know the following (please make sure that you are logged into the forum first before trying to add reviews):
- do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never)
- when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? yes/no
- if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: yes/no
- what browser are you using:
- once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) yes/no
- do you have 'remember me' ticked
- what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet)