+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Lightbulb Reviews Login Problems??

We understand that some of your have problems posting reviews. The system logs you out and doesn't save your reviews.

We've written a quick guide of tips for best results: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Login-Problems

The key tip is to login at the forum area and then go over to reviews.

However, it seems that everything works fine for some and not for others. I've even logged in as some of you who are having problems (thanks to those who sent their usernames and passwords to me), but I still didn't have any problems.

So...we need your help to determine what is different about the people who are having problems.

We've tested usernames with symbols, eg & or numbers - it's not that
    It's not different usergroups
    It works for me in both IE and firefox

So - if you add reviews, we'd really love your feedback - even if you can add reviews without problems. It all helps us build up a picture.

Please let us know the following (please make sure that you are logged into the forum first before trying to add reviews):
    • do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never)
    • when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? yes/no
    • if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: yes/no
    • what browser are you using:
    • once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) yes/no
    • do you have 'remember me' ticked
    • what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet)

Thanks!
    Hilary
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 30-03-2012 at 10:49.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm replying from my phone so i apologise in advance if I don't answer all of the questions.

I have never had the reviews section log me out *or* ask for a login.
    I have also never lost a review.
    I have never tried one from my phone. But I use Google Chrome as my browser on my computer.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the remember me box ticked on my login page and have never had a problem writing a review. I use IE. I don't remember ever having to sign in again when choosing to do a review.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The problem with the system is that you need to be logged in first and then add your reviews. If you type your reviews first and then click log in it will take you to another page and it wont add the review to the system. Always make sure your logged in first.

Hope That Helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    do you have problems with posting reviews? never
    when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? no
    if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: no
    what browser are you using: google
    once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) no
    do you have 'remember me' ticked. NO
    what sort of device are you on? PC

I have never had any drama's with posting a review.

Jes
    Last edited by jes; 30-03-2012 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    ):
    • do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never)

Always

• when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email?

yes

• if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved:

Yes.

• what browser are you using:

Safari

• once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of)

No

• do you have 'remember me' ticked

Yes

• what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet)

Pc and mobile

Last edited by Me&MrMagoo; 30-03-2012 at 12:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    • do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never) Never
    • when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? yes/no No
    • if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: yes/no No
    • what browser are you using: I alternate between Safari (When using my phone) and Internet Explorer (when on a PC)
    • once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) yes/no No
    • do you have 'remember me' ticked Yes
    • what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet) Alternate between PC and iPhone. No trouble with either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    My issues seemed to have resolved themselves. Reviews I do now are showing up however a few of the ones I have done in the past are still missing from my review count yet if I look the ones up I can remember doing they are still there yet my review count is lower than it should be.

I use IE, my computer remembers me and I am logged in each time I add a review. It doesnt ask for any other info other than review information. I dont remember doing anythng different for the ones that dont show up.
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 30-03-2012 at 12:01. Reason: add info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    We understand that some of your have problems posting reviews. The system logs you out and doesn't save your reviews.

We've written a quick guide of tips for best results: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Login-Problems

The key tip is to login at the forum area and then go over to reviews.

However, it seems that everything works fine for some and not for others. I've even logged in as some of you who are having problems (thanks to those who sent their usernames and passwords to me), but I still didn't have any problems.

So...we need your help to determine what is different about the people who are having problems.

We've tested usernames with symbols, eg & or numbers - it's not that
    It's not different usergroups
    It works for me in both IE and firefox

So - if you add reviews, we'd really love your feedback - even if you can add reviews without problems. It all helps us build up a picture.

Please let us know the following (please make sure that you are logged into the forum first before trying to add reviews):
    • do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never) i DID HAVE PROBLEMS BUT I FOUND IT WAS AFTER I ALREADY SUBMITTED ONE REVIEW BUT NOT ALL THEM TIME SO I WOULD LOG OUT THE NORMAL WAY CLOSE THE PAGE AND REOPEN AND IT ALL WORKED AFTER THAT
    • when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? yes/no iT HAS SOMETIMES
    • if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: yes/no yes sometimes
    • what browser are you using: firefox
    • once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) yes/no no i just do it the typical way again by starting from the review page
    • do you have 'remember me' ticked yes
    • what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet) pc and mobile and tablet

Thanks!
    Hilary

hope you guys can get it sorted soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    • do you have problems with posting reviews? (yes - always, sometimes, rarely, never) sometimes
    • when you click on 'write a review' does it ask for name and email? yes/no sometimes
    • if you click on 'write a review', if the system DOESN'T ask for name and email, you write your review and it then seems to have logged you out and your review isn't saved: yes/no sometimes
    • what browser are you using: I use safari mostly and sometimes opera or Internet explorer. I had so many crashes with Firefox I rarely ever use it anymore
    • once you've logged in, are you clicking 'back' to find the product to review (ie going back to the page that you were logged out of) yes/no sometimes because I've usually already written my review and don't want to lose it although it only saves what I've written sometimes, but not usually
    • do you have 'remember me' ticked yes
    • what sort of device are you on? (pc, mobile, tablet) iPhone or laptop