+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue Mountains
    Sigh of relief here... It's not just me... My 2 and a half year old is so naughty and my mother likes to continually point out she is just like me when I was little and I'm not so bad now 27 years later so maybe there is hope or her yet (holding breathe now) lol

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep i always follow through with threats hubby sometimes says she won't be doing stuff that we actually have to do so i am trying to get him to stop making empty threats but he doesn't do it very often.

I was exactly like this as a child i'm told but that really doesn't help me because there was nothing they could do to help me until i got older

i'm going to start doing more special things with her and i will double the positive reinforcement i guess i need to think about that more often usually when she is being good i don't think about it lol

glad to hear i'm not alone wish there was an easy solution

Similar Threads

1. arghhh driving me insane
    By MonkeySeeMonkeyDo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 15:49
  2. My 15 month old is driving me insane!
    By elleandsam in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 14:56
  3. 7 day old WON'T settle. really need help. it's driving me insane!
    By MonkeySeeMonkeyDo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26-03-2012, 19:29