+ Reply to Thread

Default student midwife for toowoomba/ipswich and gold coast areas

Hi my name is Dianne (Registered Nurse) and currently a student midwife at the University of Southern Queensland in Toowoomba Qld.
    Firstly i am a mother of three adult children and are a nanny to 6.8 precious grandbabies. I have been involved with four of my grandchildrens births, i feel so blessed to have been involved but first and foremost to be able to support my daughters through their pregancies and births which included a C-Section .

I am searching for pregant women who are from 16 weeks gestation for follow and support through their pregancies and birth and beyond. I am able to catch up with you weekly or fourtnightly for a chat/coffee or even just a ph call .I would be honoured to be your support person .I belive that every womens journey is special and
    every women is unique .I can be involved as much or as little as you want its totally up to you. i can travel to ipswich/brisbane and gold coast if needed I look foward to getting to know you and following through your pregancy and birth

Thanks Dianne

Hi dianne

I am 14 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and am wanting a home birth. Are you able to be my sole caregiver though out pregnancy and the birth?
    if you could please email my some more info that would b fantastic

look forward to hearing from you