+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Funniest ways of bringing on labour!

Firstly
    BAHAHAHAHAH! I've just read THE funniest thing eva about helping to bring on labour!

Ya know they say hav lots of sex blah blah blah n orgasm blah... Well... Cover ur partners eyes for this...

It's BETTER to give oral and SWALLOW than to have sex if ur wanting to help bring on labour! Seems there's some kinda chemical in sperm that best ingested thru the gut to bring on labour!

There's no way in telling DF he'll want it daily or more! Haha
    Wats the funniest way uve heard????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha yes I've seen this alot, wasn't willing to give it a go though.
    My DH drives trucks and I was told going for a drive around the block would bring on labour

Thanks
    Reviews
    A shot of castor oil. All that made me do was puke my guts up. who in the world was trying to bring on labour and thought to themselves "hey I might shoot different types of oily greasey crap and see if that works"??

Thanks
    Reviews
    The oral sex/swallow thing is a myth. Semen simply digests in your stomach. No hormones or enzymes are absorbed from it. Things that do actually have effect are enemas, castor oil- both cause diarrhea essentially and stimulates the intestines which can cause contractions. Doesnt mean it will work for everyone, but it can. Nipple stimulation and regular sex can also cause contractions. The most ridiculous I ever heard was eating the skin of an eggplant would bring on labor. No food brings on labor. Anyone who did such and foubd it to work was likely goingto go into labor anyway. I do think walking a ton can help loosen the mucous plug, which means labor will usually happen within three days

Sent from my DROIDX using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We dtd when I was 38weeks, first time in over 3 months and well, I went into labour x may or may not have been a contributing factor

Thanks
    Reviews
    The original "swallowing helps" idea was obviously made up by a male doctor with a pregnant wife!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psylent For This Useful Post:

2BabyBears  (29-03-2012),astrogal  (29-03-2012)