+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Prams & 2nd bub??

Hello

I am due to have my next bub in 9 weeks.

I have a strider plus pram which has an attachment you can purchase so it can carry 2 bubs - I am just hesitating at spending the $150 as my DD (2yo) is hardly in it anyway and I just cant imagine her being happy being in the lower position and not being able to sticky beak etc.

I hope to use a baby carrier as often as I can also but would love to hear thoughts and experiences on double prams ; those rail things you add to the bottom of the prams so the toddler can stand etc... What works for you?

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing for future reference! 😁

Made in England is offline thought it was about time I put something other than 'senior member'...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's the pram I'll be buying too, with the 2nd seat. We probably wont use it all the time, but mainly when i go for my evening walk. DD would never sit in the bottom seat without a fight! The 2nd seat is suitable from birth and can fully recline, so bub will be in the 2nd seat and DD will be in the top seat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Get the second seat!

You may not use it all the time but it's there if you do need it.

I've been using my double pram a bit lately & really could have done with the triple yesterday. Was so cranky with myself for not taking it with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would get the second seat too. I have the same pram and my just turned 4 year old loves sitting in the lower seat playing with his toys or playing on my phone. He thinks its his cubby. We just had a holiday to queensland and he used it heaps - even had a few naps in it.
    Like others have said bubs can go in the bottom seat and your toddler in the top if you like?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarbear76 For This Useful Post:

alm18  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the same pram i had 20months between my 2 and it was invaluable. you might be plesantly suprised i thought there was no way my dd1 would take to the bottom seat so i was planning on letting her sit up the top but nope she wanted the bottom seat and has used it every time since lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tutu & Lulu For This Useful Post:

alm18  (29-03-2012)