+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I haven't seen nor heard from my son's "father" since November last year. I've never stopped him from contacting DS but I'm glad he's gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No not really. Things were ok before he repartnered, but since then its all gone down hill. I must say though, since we've been through court he's been a lot more civil, and even calls to speak to DD sometimes (which is a huge step up!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we get along well. Both very flexible to help out the other when needed. Have coffee together with the kids sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With DS' dad it varies..

With DD's dad, no. I hate him, he hates me, we're polite in front of our daughter but thats it

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD's father cut contact completely when I was pregnant the three conversations we have had in three years were not pretty. I don't like the kind of life he leads now I don't think he is a fit person to becaround my daughter. He has no contact so I don't have to stress.
    Last edited by nelle7250; 28-03-2012 at 17:25.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    At first, no. No no no. FOB and I broke up when DS was 1 (almost 7yrs ago now). We did everything to hurt and punish eachother. But, after a while we realised that we will be in each others lives forever now, so we may aswell be civil. It turned out great. Many people on here know that, for a while last year and in previous years, when things have been tough me and ExDF (FOB) have lived in the same house along with our partners...all one big 'happy' family. Its tough at time but he will always be in my life so Id rather try make it enjoyable. We dont always agree, and argue every now and then on things, but we are definitely friends.
    I still love him but not in that way and he will always be important in my life...whether I like it or not. For me, its as simple as that though i am definitely aware that our circumstance is not the norm.