+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default sick of this....

Is it just me or is it once your firsy baby turns one year old, everyone and i mean EVERYONE expects baby number 2 to be on the way or in the making?

Im so SICK OF IT.

A friend sent me a Facebook private message and said "i had a dream about you last night, you had another baby!....are you guys planning number two yet?"

DH's work collegues asked me if i had gone back to work yet and i said no not yet and they said "time for number 2 eh?"

My cousins said oh DD is one! now you can think about number two!

Well as a matter of fact we HAVE been trying for number two for the past 3 months!!!! This makes it even more frustrating. YES! we want number two, we have wanted a second baby for the last 4 months!! but for some reason it's just not happening.

Im sure im not the only one in this situation. It would be just as annoying if we did NOT want any more babies and i kept getting asked "is number two on it's way yet?"

People can be so DUMB and IGNORANT.

I'm not telling everyone that we are having trouble concieving this time around. That is so personal. I just want people to stop harassing me about it and **** off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sort of like when you are in a relationship and are constantly asked 'when's the wedding' or once your married ' when's the baby?' or they will ask 'when's the baby due' when a woman may have put on weight!

People are stupid and I'm sad to say I get a bit of enjoyment making them uncomfortable by saying things like 'when the rash clears yeah' or ' got any hot tips for the bedroom?

If you do this in person and get a glazed look on your face, you get double uncomfortable points!!!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    its cultural with my inlaws, either more babies or telling me im too thin/fat. after 12 yrs im used to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate that too. It's to intrusive and also annoying because you may want to share your special news when the time comes and surprise everyone!! It took me 6 months to conceive DD and people kept asking as soon as we were married. It put so much pressure on and really used to upset me. And yes even worse with baby 2. Everyone would say ....oh it's time for another one. Really??? I thought that would be my decision to make!!