+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    You hope not anyway

I did have to get a new profile after FOB started stalking me. Yet he's now re-married and has finally moved on. Everything is quiet on that front right now.
    So Im not concerned. Even if he does want to stalk me again, I will simply go to the cops and get him arrested for breaching his AVO.

Yeh i have often wondered that, cos I would have no way of knowing. But anyone who did know me would probably have trouble actually finding who I was without putting in a fair amount effort to read heaps of posts. My username is BH related only and my postcode etc do not actually match where I live. I took details out of my signature too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I dont really care, DP's ex and his sons bio mother are both on bubhub, it doesn't really affect me, I don't post about certain aspects of my life any more to avoid IRL drama but apart from that, I write what I want, I don't care if they know DP and I are having problems or that I have mental health issues, even if I did it would be to late because they knew who I was before I knew who they were, and it really isn't that hard to figure out who I am from previous posts.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't post anything on here that I wouldn't say in real life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuppet View Post
    I changed usernames after googling my old one and coming up with heaps of threads. All together like that it seemed like a lot of info about me, some way too personal and I was suddenly very uncomfortable. Like a pp said, sometimes it easy to think of this as a private forum and forget its all searchable on google.

I also found threads I had posted on here had been copied and pasted and posted elsewhere. Not to be mean. But in a 'discuss' way. It was rather confronting and weird.

Now I try not to post anything identifiable, or too personal. I try not to post about family and friends and I don't post photos or names.
    That is a bit weird! Also the idea of someone googling your user name and being able to piece all that together is something I hadn't considered...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't post any names or photos on here, and try not to say anything too 'identifiable'. I've never vented about anyone close to me, or talked about really personal stuff either.

There's no information here that I would worry about someone seeing, but I would worry about someone IRL thinking I was weird for how often I posted on here! (And I really don't mean that as an affront to any of the lovely BH ladies, but pre-BH I used to tease DH for being 'geeky' on forums, and now my post count has exceeded anything he ever did!!! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post

There's no information here that I would worry about someone seeing, but I would worry about someone IRL thinking I was weird for how often I posted on here! (And I really don't mean that as an affront to any of the lovely BH ladies, but pre-BH I used to tease DH for being 'geeky' on forums, and now my post count has exceeded anything he ever did!!! )
    Same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't worry too much because I have nothing to hide!

Guest Guest
    I have about 40+ bubhub friends on my facebook, most are my due in group that I speak to everyday, so my anonymity is out the window.
    I don't have much to hide, no stalkers and I don't post anything controversial that could affect my personal life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got nothing to hide so I am pretty open on here - ive never really thought about the security side of things until now. But still, doesn't worry me so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    if people wanted to they could probably find me on here. I wouldnt be happy if family members were trying though, get a life! lol but most of the things would be pretty boring, like boring pregnancy pains and aches and normal baby worries, they would probably get tired quickly!