+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mmm yes, have tried some.. Pot, speed, coke, pills, acid.

Why? Curiosity, fun... For me the question was more 'why not'... And as pp have said, i see no more risk in these drugs than smoking or alcohol. BTW ive never been a smoker, have had maybe 5 cigarettes my entire life, and only then because i was too drunk to care/really know i was smoking. And drugs like herion and ice scare me, i would never ever put something into a vein.

Oh and also ive never done anything regularly, have only ever tried coke and acid once, and the others not often. I may try/have an ilicit drug maybe once every 6-12 months. And only then because it is available, i dont actively seek them. Everything in moderation :P

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I tried pot a few times at 19. I was worried about getting addicted, so didn't keep smoking it.
    Drugs, alcohol and smokes have never really interested me... I like being in control of my mind and body.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup.

Pot, speed, ecstasy, meth ..

I could never inject and would never take hallucinogens ...

Why? Because I could ...

Did I think about the risks? Yup - I have a phobia of dying so the consequences were always in the back of my mind ...

Peer pressure? A bit, not much ... I kept going after everyone else stopped ...

Nowadays I touch nothing, I haven't even had any alcohol in nearly three years ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a pot smoker for years.
    I've taken ecstasy, speed and a few others.
    Why? I smoked pot for pain and anxiety.
    I took the others for fun.

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No I have never tried any , none none none . Lots of people around me would try things but I just never had an interest .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, never have & never will.
    I have zero interest. In fact, it terrifies me. I'm from a family loaded with addicts, and seeing how drugs/alcohol have torn apart so many lives (while I understand it's not the same for everyone, by any means) has put me off every substance for the rest of my life.
    I guess in a way I can see why it appeals to some people, but there's not a bone in my body that wants to, or that is curious about what effect any drug would have on me.
    Aside from those reasons, I really like to be mentally 'present' all of the time, in control, and 100% conscious. I absolutely detest the idea of my consciousness being altered even in the slightest by being drunk/high or whatever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoletta For This Useful Post:

CluckySC  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried a bit of pot in highschool mainly as it was just available and gave us a giggle, and smoked ciggarettes.

Thats it though, the most dangerous drug apart from that is duromine lol, i lost my brother because of cocaine when i was a teen and saw a workmate go crazy on speed and it absoloutly scared the **** out of me so when my time came for clubbing and EVERYONE i knew would do pills i had zero interest. none at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope!!!!!

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never tried anything illegal (only smoked normal legal smokes twice and hated it so never did it again, and only drank from just before my 18th birthday til i was 21 and haven't since).

I have been affected by something though twice and hated how i felt. My friend and i were out for a girls night one night and got really whoosy and had everything spinning around us (this was after leaving our drinks with a male friend who we both trusted no end) and went home, we both slept for 2 or 3 days and felt so sick, have no idea what it was. The second time was when we were in a small room with a bunch of people smoking pot, we were slightly affected by it, felt like crap for a couple of days again.

That, with growing up with foster kids whos parents have been drug f#cked have made me hate drugs with a passion and i avoid them at all costs now.

DH has tried it in the past before we got together, he said it was because thats just what everyone did, then he sort of liked it. When we got together he stopped everything- probably because he was under a threat if he used anything (was just e and a little pot here and there when out drinking with friends) that he'd be out the door before he knew what hit him....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Only those 100 or so times.