+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope.

I don't judge anyone that has, but I've never had any desire to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope. No urge to whatsoever. Dont drink either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes.

Why? - many reasons...my 'story' is in the 'battling addiction' section on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, only pot though. I tried it because it looked like fun, but don't feel I was pressured. I loved smoking, and turned into a stoner for years. I would go to work, come come and smoke. If I had not gotten pregnant I'm sure I'd still be smoking. I don't really regret it, I feel like I did waste a lot of time and I'm sure the damage I've done to my body will catch up with me but at least I know better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I'm pretty tame though compared to some of you! I've tried pot and dexamphetamines ..

Why? Because I was curious, there was no peer pressure whatsoever - my friends had tried/were trying it way before I decided I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I don't regret my experiences, and in a weird way I'm proud to say I was far too scared to try anything harder than what I did - I'd read so many stories of OD's and my father was a policeman when I was a teen/young adult and he told us so many nasty things about how drugs were made etc. I was terrified I'd die!

Occasionally I think that I wouldn't mind a choof of the old green stuff when I've had a hard day, but the urge passes quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No. I've never even had a puff of a cigarette let alone anything else and I never will.

Why? I have no interest, I don't feel the need for it at all and I have always been terrified of what could happen. I've never felt peer pressured to try drugs but if I'm in a situation where the people I am with are taking drugs I leave. I think it is an extremely immature, stupid thing to do and I just don't want to be around it. I do not judge people who took drugs in their teens or before they had kids, or even those who have battled an addiction. But if I'm in the company of an adult, especially if they have children, and they take drugs 'for fun' I lose all respect for them and distance myself from them completely.
    I'm very thankful I have never put those harmful toxins in to my body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope. Nothing.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    yes lots in my misspent youth but none at all in the last several years... Don't miss them either...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a little bit. Nothing too crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. I've tried a few bits and pieces, but have never been a habitual user of anything. It was all many, many moons ago though, back when I had zero responsibility, and was young and somewhat reckless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast