+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would definitely be interested! I am 15 weeks and 1 day but would be the 16 weeks by the time i would receive them, and suffer from lower back pain and achy legs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello! I'm pregnant with my second child- 16 weeks. My first pregnancy was 9 years ago! I am currently having physio for pelvic and lumbar pain- at this stage I am going to physio 3 times a week I'd love a chance to try these out to see if they can help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!! I'm 30 weeks with my third child and am suffering from back pain and swollen feet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me! 21 weeks pregnant with number 1. See a physio once a week for sciatic pain and pelvic pain. I hobble around like an 80 year old when I rise from sitting.

Also have been having hydrotherapy and and massage to elevate the back/pelvic pain. Would love to see if these help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a new member, have joined not long ago, so this is my first post here! I really would love to review these shorts, I am 18 weeks now and know exactly what a perineal pain is! Would love so much to review these shorts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please PICK ME, Im currently 18 weeks pregnanct (as of today) and have had lots of back problems already . I had a chiro appt last week and have yet another this week, and most likely to have more throughout this pregnancy. Would be great to see how much they help with back problems. With winter approaching, it would be neat to have these to wear under jeans aswell. I actually have a high risk pregnancy with the likelyhood of develping pre eclampsia, so it would be helpful to have these to help reduce possible swelling too. I live in shorts and know I would wear these to death. Please, please, please PICK ME!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Pick Me" , I am 24 weeks pregnant and suffering from lower back pain if I sit for too long. The pain can sometimes be so bad that it gets difficult to actually straighten up again. It would be great to trial these shorts and see if I can get some relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YES PLEASE! With little man getting bigger and bigger every day (I'm 23 weeks pregnant) These may help with the lower back pain that I get and that I make huppy rub for hours every night

Thanks
    Reviews
    26 weeks please pick me! I spend all day on my feet working in retail and have an incredibly sore lower back at the end of the day, these shorts would be a treasure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just perfect timing. I have literally just left my Physio where I was told that there is not much they can do and the pain/discomfort I am experiencing will probably last throught the pregnancy. Any help would be fabulous and would help me sleep better.
    My stats, I'm 25 weeks with my first.
    Cheers, Rachel