+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh PLEASE pick me! I would be a great candidate for these as I have "pelvic congestion syndrome".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please, im about 17 weeks and have been having sore legs some days. Some nights its so great to lye in bed just to relax the whole body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi would love to try and then review these - am currently 28weeks and swelling has begun along with the back aches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!I am 24 weeks pregnant with sciatic pain, varicose veins & leg cramps. I would love the opportunity to review this item.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please, please, pkease pick me!!!

I'm 34+3 weeks pregnant, and I am in complete agony all the time. Pelvic instability has me bed ridden. Having a toddler as well, I really need these. And I will write a really good, thorough review.

Thanks for considering me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me I'm 22weeks pregnant and have started to really notice the active little weight in my belly. I'm really into my yoga and walking but am still suffering from the round ligament pains in the middle of the night. It's my body's first time at doing this and am I am working full time in a hospital so heaps of physical work. I would love to give these pants a good 'run for their money'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=preggasaurus;6468457]Please, please, pkease pick me!!!

I'm 34+3 weeks pregnant, and I am in complete agony all the time. Pelvic instability has me bed ridden. Having a toddler as well, I really need these. And I will write a really good, thorough review.

Just putting in a good word for preggasaurus (hope you don't mind) we are in the same due dates group & i am witness to her posts about her horrible suffering from pelvic instability & how it is affecting her. I really believe she would benefit a lot from these pants & write a really great & honest review

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with my second child. I had nerve sciatica with my first pregnancy and had lots of physio intervention. This time it is hard to make regular physio appointments when i have a 2 year old in tow and a part time social work job. My lower back has just started to give me grief so this product would be a Godsend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. 35 weeks pregnant and just been to the physio today for lower back pain :-( I already have a pair of SRC recovery shorts from my last pregnancy and love them so would love to try their pregnancy shorts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me :-)

I'm 30weeks into my second pregnancy and suffering from lower stomach muscle and groin pain. I like to keep active but walking some days can be really painful as I feel totally unsupported and usually resort to holding my belly with my hands to relieve pressure. I'm also very paranoid about getting varicose veins.

I'd love the opportunity to try the src pants.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub