+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please.. This is my 3rd baby and already my back is killing me, my hips are starting to give way and that feeling like everything is going to just fall out... Yeah that's me!! Please give me a chance to try these awesome sounding pants!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love the opportunity to try these out as my physio and exercise physiologist have both told me I need to go into some kind of core shorts to help with my severe degenerative disc disease in my lower back. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and anything to help my back would be fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty please pick me. I work in the busiest emergency dept in Melbourne and these would get a (very!) thorough testing, both day shift and night shift, currently 29 weeks UTD, never win anything, please, please, please, please!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me Please

hi i am currently 36 weeks pregnant and experiencing pelvic pain - i also have a vulval varicose vein, i know i don;t have long to go but i really don't think i could last the last 4 weeks without these......i can barely roll over at night in bed without feeling like i have left my pelvic area back in the position i was in.....and with a 2.5 year old my back just does not stop aching - seeing little miss is getting very clingy as the baby's due date draws nearer...PLEASE PICK ME...Janelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me.. Please I'm 28 weeks with no. 2 and would love to try these out as after a days working on my feet all day in a cafe and chasing around after my 2 year old I sure am experiencing plenty of lower back pain and sore pelvis and have a few gorgeous looking veins threatening to pop out of my leg at any moment.. Would love to be given the opportunity to try something like this

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!

I am in final trimester counting down. I have PSD, am seeing my physio weekly, but finding it quite taxing and painful.
    Day to day chores like pushing DS in pram, pushing the trolley at supermarket, cooking dinner, basically anything that involves moving my legs is painful, and increasingly so.
    i'd love the chance to try and review these

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to trial a pair - I'm 30 weeks and have been experiencing lower back pain on and off for most of my pregnancy (currently on and don't think it'll stop before bub), and the pelvic pain is just beginning. I need to be far more mobile than I am to keep up with my 4 year old son, so if they do what they say on the tin - halleluyah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first bub and just starting to experience back pain and sciatica this week. I lead an active life on the farm and would love to try these pants out in the hope of minimizing the lower back pain.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please pick me!!

I'm almost 28 weeks with siatica and abdominal separation! I would love love love these! But I can't afford them this is my 2nd baby too so the muscles are a bit lazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me