+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    Im 29 weeks and my chiro is my favorite man at the moment! I've been having regular sessions since about 10 weeks with a nerve issue in my left thigh/ hip, lower back pain and the ever so fun shooting pains down my legs and numbness in my bottom! Would you believe this baby is also throwing out my neck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and suffer with back pain due to scoliosis. I have days regularly were walking about is painful. Would love to try these shorts to see if they help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be considered to review the pregnancy shorts. I am 25.5 weeks with my second child, and my poor pelvis is totally clapped out this time around. The shorts will really get a great road testing with me, as we are moving house soon. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have been visiting a physio since about
    20 weeks. I've suffered from various back pains, but my main prob is sore hips and pelvis. She has given me a tubegrip support to wear on my tummy but I think the SRC shorts will be much more
    effective and offer better relief.
    Thanks, Sarah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!

I'm 16.5 weeks pregnant and working as a physiotherapist. I have been starting to get pelvic and sacroiliac pain and would love to see how much the shorts will help, in conjunction with ongoing Pilates exercises, especially given how much strain my lower back and pelvis will be under, as I continue to work. If they are as good as I hope they will be, I will be recommending them to all my pregnant clients who need them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! My back will thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me !!!
    I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 5 th child and I am 41 years old.

I feel soooo much pelvic pressure and pain, as well as back pain because of my huge bump, which is also very low.

Thank you so much for offering this

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How fantastic! It would be wonderful to try out these miracle pants. I've heard many great things about them. Please, please, please pick me.
    I fit the description.. just on 16 weeks now. Im an older (38y.o) first timer... who is really enjoying the whole 'being pregnant thing' but not the lower back pain! I exercise, I do gentle stretching... I do all of the right things I just can't shake the lower back pain and worry it will only get worse which might slow me down. I would make a fantastic walking advertisement for this product. Fingers crossed you'll pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!! I am currently 25 weeks pregnancy at age 38 with our IVF miracle #1. I am now having lower back pain and pelvic pain and have had Sciatica for a number of years. I would love to be involved in reviewing this product for you while also getting some relief from the pain.

Thanks Wendy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me,pick me,pick me.

PICK ME.I am currently 17 / 40,and as an "older " mum - to -be,and nurse (in maternity),i am REALLY finding it a strain already.I would LOVE TO REVIEW THESE so i could both give an honest AND educated opinion to both my colleagues (it,s catching here at the moment ) and the mum,s to be i nurse in the course of my work day (it could prove a Godsend for so many people ).So, to reach as wide an audience as possible,targeted to the groups of people these would be aimed at PICK ME.(You,d also give this poor old pregnant nurse some much needed relief )