+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE Pick mee
    I am 20 weeks pregnant with my first. I have lower back issues from my 8 year work history (Assistant in Nursing, Aged care/Disability Support Worker, Early Intervention Autism Childcare etc...) and have an injured left sacroiliac joint. I see a Chiropractor but we both know it is going to get worse near the end. I would LOVE the opportunity to Rate n Review (and have minimal back pain coming up when I get heavier) the pregnancy shorts PLEASE
    Thanks for this opportunity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    God, please please please pick me. 27 weeks with sciatica, lower back pain and *ahem* vulval varicosities

I would love to be able to actually walk around without feeling like I've been hit by a bus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to try these out. I am 23 weeks pregnant this week and I have a nearly 2 year old daughter.

I have been having some lower back pain and would live some extra support of shorts. Also would love to see how good they are after birth especially if I need another csect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I'm 32 weeks and enormous with a tragic waddle as I'm only short and with a very big bub onboard. Hips are literally burning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me, please I'm 28 weeks with my 3rd baby and have suffered with lower back pain, pelvic pain and tired sore legs with all of my babies but even more so with this one. I live in the country so seeing a physio regulary isn't very easy as i can't drive long distances without getting very tired. Please pick me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me Please!! This being pregnancy number three my EVERYTHING has been stretched and ripped apart and not had enough time to recover (not much gap between babies). I need some magic to get me to the end! Pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!! Im currently 19 weeks pregnant with my first child and experiencing lower back pain and spasms to the point where I can no longer move!! I had a fall about a week ago whilst trying to cross the road as my back went into spasm sending sharp pains up and down my spine and legs paralysing me with no other option!!! I have tried all avenues so far to relieve the pain including my physio but with no relief!!! PICK ME

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try these shorts after having my physio recommend them to me at my appointment last week. I am 16 weeks and already experiencing lower back pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me :-)
    I am currently 29+4 with my second bub and the groin and hip pain I have (and have had since week 16) is causing so many problems. I can't pick up my daughter or play with her properly on the ground. Even squatting down to help her on the toilet is dreadful. I can't roll over in bed without DH help and it takes me forever to sit down on the loo and stand up again. I had pain with my first pregnancy but this pregnancy has become very unenjoyable due to the hassle of trying to get around which is a shame because this is my last pregnancy and is love to be comfortable enough to enjoy the last 10 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me! I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my second child and suffering quite heavy back pain. My MIL has been babysitting my 18 month old DS since Sunday to give me a rest. I have trouble standing up, picking up after DS, and sometimes my husband has to help me out of the chair and hold me up for a few seconds because I feel like my back is going to give out from the pain and instability.

My confidence in being a mother is being affected, and while I appreciate MIL taking care of him, and her offer to mind him even though she lives three hours away is very kind; I'd much rather be able to have him home and parent him my own way (in other words, no letting him sleep with a bottle of milk TYVM MIL! ). For the sake of my sanity, please pick me!