+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME

I had to give up work because of back sciatic nerve pain and then also need to deal with a streatched or torn pelvis after my son yelled snake and it was a brown, so worth it, however I am very worried about this one as it hadn't healed properly yet and I'm starting to have problems.
    Last edited by natct; 28-03-2012 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 20 weeks with my first child and having consistent pelvic pain, back pain, swelling of the legs and really really bad varicose veins I would be absolutely thrilled to trial the shorts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

A friend once laughed and said to me, "Renae, you'll soon learn pregnancy is just so glamorous!"

Well, at nearly 32 weeks with my second child, I know what she means:
    - I hobble around like I'm 80 for the first few hours of the morning with pain in my legs and hips.
    - I get stuck in bed and can't turn due pelvic instability (instead, watch me flail around like a crab flipped onto its back... and see the glamour I exude!).
    - when things fall to the ground, they are now lost to the ages. I am trying to teach my son how to fetch like a dog.

Please help me find glamour in my life again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try these out. First pregnancy, and back, pelvis and tailbone pain since about 12 weeks in--18 weeks now. I'd sing to the moon when it was full if that would help at this point!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Pick me pick me! *jump up and down holding belly*

Pick me!

I'm a plus size mumma to be, 20 weeks with back groin pelvic and hip
    Pains especially during the night. Currently Waiting on a physio appointment at the public hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my first and definitely starting to feel the "joys" of pregnancy. My lower back and pelvic region already hurt and I know it's just going to get worse...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please pick me!

Pick Me!

I am currently 29 weeks pregant with my first bub. I have been experiencing really bad lower back pain and pelvic pain. Would LOVE to try these out for a bit of relief! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!!!

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I see a physio weekly for acupuncture treatment and pilates for lower back and pelvic pain......can't wear the tape to strap my back anymore as I am allergic to it, so I have to wear a pregnancy support belt. I also suffer from Restless legs at night and Carpal Tunnel so if there is anything out there that can help with at least one problem I would love to try it....

PLEASE PICK ME!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PLEASE! i am 19 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child , i am constantly on my feet taking care of my 3 year old and 16month old and not to mention the cooking and housework.also with my 16month old quite attached to me he wants me to constantly carry him, which puts more strain on my back.
    i get bad cramps, pelvic and back pain throughout the day so i would love to try these and experience the relief of pain throughout the rest of my pregnancy.

i have reviewed a product before and i did post my thoughts but for some reason it says that i have no reviews.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try these shorts. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and have terrible lower back pain and starting to get pelvic pain. I am also struggling to find good exercise shorts as I go to pilates class twice a week and also walk on the weekends. The walking is staring to become difficult to due to lower pelvic pain I get. I really want to continue being active so these pants could be the solution!!