+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Been wearing mine the last 2 nights and they are great, didn't wear them last night cos I wanted to wear them through the day today and they really make a difference. When I change position in bed the pelvic pain is terrible, but when I have the shorts on there's practically no pain. These are awsome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my parcel from the post office Friday morning. Couldn't wait so I had everything read and the shorts on within 10 mins while the car was still running sitting outside the post office. Was worried about size as I was exactly in between sizes but Sinead was so helpful and they fit wonderfully. By late Friday the pain was minimal but today I didn't wear them as they had to be washed and I felt every twinge of nerve pain and my hips and perineal pulling and realised how much they do help. Thankyou very much SRC and Bub Hub I will be enjoying trialing these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally picked up my shorts today and am so upset I can't wear them- I will call up tomorrow but they are the correct size by measurement and they are fine if I'm standing and have them tightened but I can't sit comfortably I even tried loosening them but that made it worse with the band rolling over .
    I'm not sure if it's because I don't feel comfortable with anything siting under my bump and wear all my pants over bump or it's the shorts- I've been so excited to pick them up and really hoped they'd be my savior.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crisis averted and wore them to bed last night

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bellaamore For This Useful Post:

angenrod  (26-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone have the number for the lovely Irish lady who organised these? I want to contact her about ordering some recovery shorts....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Does anyone have the number for the lovely Irish lady who organised these? I want to contact her about ordering some recovery shorts....
    No but you can order here
    http://www.recoveryshorts.com/src-re...FQYKKgodwHeb8g

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

kw123  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks guys - we've forwarded the phone number to kw123

Can I ask that we don't post mobile phone numbers online though, please, as we didn't have Sinead's permission to do that. Thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooppps wow sooo sorry I didn't even think.
    I'm really sorry