+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The 30 lucky reviewers have been selected - they are:
    • kimnus
    • Thrifty Mama
    • trinie
    • traggle55
    • MrsPee
    • Kadence
    • michliz
    • natct
    • MummyLip
    • Arusaamatus
    • Mamma Duck
    • andi84
    • jenga
    • lolz83
    • angenrod
    • mummykayla
    • kw123
    • Uniquey
    • Moxy
    • Hokey Pokey
    • amyzbubblez
    • bebehvala
    • nicoletta
    • bellaamore
    • zwergele
    • Womble0808
    • Mummybear3
    • Ricebubblez
    • AvasMumma
    • Rachel197

Congratulations!

We will be contacting you via PM over the next couple of days with instructions on how to obtain the correct size pregnancy shorts.

If your address is NOT CORRECT in your Profile, please email info @ bubhub.com.au IMMEDIATELY with the correct address (and update your profile too!)

Once you have received your shorts, please test them out and place a review after about 14 days in this section of the reviews area http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/bro...egnancy_shorts

Please note that reviews will not go live immediately - we wait for most of the reviews to be in before making them live.

Edited to add...

I didn't pick anyone who had indicated that they were 30+ weeks pregnant. By the time you get the shorts, the SRC Recovery Shorts will probably be better for you. Please add a Pick Me into this thread ... http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...orts-30-needed!
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 03-04-2012 at 13:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    For those of you who missed out this time, there'll be plenty more items up for grabs.

Not a member of the reviewer panel?
    There were at least 8 of you who I would have picked to receive these shorts IF your details had been completed in the reviewer panel section of your profile. To make sure that you don't miss out next time, make sure that you have completed that section. Go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and complete the address, etc, details asked for there. Only our administrators can see those details, they are not visible to anyone else.

Remember to make reviews about any products that you've used or books that you've read, parks that you've been too, etc in the reviews area because the number of reviews you've made previously is a big factor in picking the reviewer (as well as suitability for the product)!

We also try to share the love and make sure that it's not always the same people receiving the lovely freebies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay so excited to review them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks so much! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks BH and SRC can't wait till I get them and give them a try!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 23 weeks pregnant with twins

I'm starting to get pain in my back and I'm sure its only going to get worse! i would love to test these out and see how they can help me. being comfortable would be such a blessing right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlesnack View Post
    I'm starting to get pain in my back and I'm sure its only going to get worse! i would love to test these out and see how they can help me. being comfortable would be such a blessing right now
    The reviewers have now been selected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you BH & SRC!! I can't wait to put these on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you BH for selecting me! Looking forward to reviewing these and giving them a good work out

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews for the Recovery Shorts as well, this is all such good timing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My sore back and pelvis are saying 'thank you' already.

Thanks Bubhub and SRC for the opportunity, I look forward to receiving and reviewing them.