+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick Me! I am 33 weeks pregnant and am busy chasing around my two year old toddler - not to mention bub is laying up looking at Mummy, (in posterior position) spine against spine so my back is quite sore. Would love the opportunity to review

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!!!! I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and I can't do much due to my lower back pain! I broke my tail bone a couple of years ago and the pain is terrible! I'll try anything that will help relieve the pressure!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me please!! If they have larger sizes that is :/
    I'm going on 18weeks pregnant and already I can't stand for more than 5 minutes without having strong sharp pain in my lower back and sciatic region, which extends to nerve pain and burning sensation down my outer and front of thighs. Anything that's going to help give support would be great to try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes please, pick me. I'm 20 weeks and my arthritis is playing up cause I can't take my meds... these shorts would be a huge help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me up please...
    I am currently 19 weeks pregnant and feel pain and soreness in legs and back pain off and on. I have gestational diabetes and walks are mandatory for me. I would love to trial SRC pregnancy shorts and share my thoughts with others...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm almost 17 weeks and would love an opportunity to trial this product. I often suffer particuarly lower back pain in pregnancy and would love to give something new a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Im in my 4th month with my second (Daughter 9 yrs old now) after 4 years of trying everything. Theres a history of Fluid, Vains and swelling in my family. i was lucky with my daughter that i did not get to many vains, but the swelling was very sad and painfull for me. now pregnant with my second, id really like to do what i can to reduce my pelvic pain and more than anything the aching swollen legs as im sure i will be house bound again, and really would like to embrace my pregnancy. so i would really like to have the chance to try these shorts out. Carly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Terrific response - but time is up! Lucky reviewers will be announced early next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm nearly 20 weeks, pregnant with number 8. I have back pain, hip pain and would love to try this new product. I'm a size 18-20, so not sure if you have a pair big enough?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'll be announcing the lucky reviewers tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you are late in your 3rd trimester, you might prefer to review the Recovery Shorts instead. There's a call out for a further 30 reviewers of those in this thread: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...orts-30-needed!