+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Crinone experiences.....

Hey butterfly, crinone delayed my AF two out of the three times I used it. It always showed up 48 hours after stopping it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me, it's the syneral nasal spray that makes me really emotional, as soon as I stop that, I start to feel better . I agree that the crinone gel is better than the progesterone pessaries. The crinone does make my boobs very sore, and I get very bloated, and I do get the dreaded cottage cheese (but honestly, I just wear a liner and clean externally when I have a shower, it's not that bad)... Both the pessaries and the crinone make me very itchy down there, which is the worst part for me. Laying down for an hour in the morning is just not feasible for me, so I started doing the pessaries vaginally at night, and anally in the morning - horrible! I'd far rather crinone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone getting weird dreams while on crinone? The last 3 nights I've just had really stressful, vivid dreams and waking several times a night. I'm definitely no more stressed than I was before starting it so i doubt it's stress. I have a headache, I'm so tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was using Crinone and didn't have many issues with it, beyond the mess and occasional black colour discharge.

My FS switched me to Endometrin pessaries and they were horrid. Discharge would gush out in ******s, and chunks of the tablet would fall out. It also created a red, burning sensation. Like a bad case of thrush but very dry, I'd wake up in the middle of the night due to the burn!

My clinic have a few remaining boxes of Crinone left so they've put them aside for me and I'll switch back next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time poster....... Will be doing my first FET next month so will have all this to look forward too I guess..... I have the boxes of Crinone sitting on the bench waiting.
    Don't want to be the negative nancy but just a quick warning........ I nearly lost my friend last week to a blood clot to the lungs....... She was on Crinone in the morning and pessaries in the evening, she had bad leg cramps as one of her complaints and put it down to the medications, then one foot swelled up, these were all warning signs of DVT caused from the extra Progesterone in her system.
    PLEASE SEEE YOUR DR IF YOU HAVE BAD LEG CRAMPS!!
    My friend let it go and she was so close to a stroke or heart attack and now she faces the wait to see if it has affected her baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If anyone wants to sell unwanted Crinone please pm me thanks