+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default St Vincents or Frances Perry? Ob suggestions?

Hi

Im six weeks today and very exicted!

It is my first preganancy and I would like to go to a private hospital and ahve narrowed it down to Frances Perry and St Vincents.

The list of obs on frances perry seems to be limited and I would love to hear some feedback and recommendations. i would like to have someone who is easy to talk to, will give me the time that i need and advocates low intervention.

Also love to hear about st vincents and their recommended obs.

Thanks so much !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had both my children at St. Vincent's and can't speak highly enough of the hospital. I loved it and didn't want to leave! My obstetrician was David O'Callaghan and he was absolutely fantastic - couldn't fault him. Happy to answer any questions you have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having this bub (my 3rd) at St Vincents and also seeing David O'Callaghan. Only moved back to Melbourne 12 months ago so chose him purely based on google research but very happy so far (and not as expensive as some others). I also like that his consulting suites are right at St Vincents so if I happen to deliver bub during the day he is only a dash away - and I have seen him literally run to delivery while I was waiting to see him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your pregnancy.

Another who used Dr David O'Callaghan at St V's, and can't talk highly enough of both! David is do calm and lovely, and not at all intervention happy.

At six weeks, I'd be looking to book in ASAP - all the good ones book out very quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! I've booked into seeing Dr O'Callaghan! thanks for teh tips!