+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    For what reason? Because they come and go and drive Commodores?
    Well there is that too I guess But mainly I would suspect they're dealers because of the frequent coming and going for ten minutes at a time, it's a tell tale sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i can go out up to 4 or 5 times in a day. i usually take the kids home and then go shopping but other times i might come back home for an hr or so then go meet up with someone come back then go get the kids later from school then come home and then back out bout 1/2hr - 45 mins later to do after school activites then home again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If I'm kidless, a million & one times a day.

If the kid are with me, once I'm out for the day, I'm out. When I come home that it's for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Don't dealers normally have people come to *their* house? if it was different cars all the time then I would agree with that suspicion but if it's just their cars, how would that say they were dealers?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

jacobsmamma  (28-03-2012),missybubble  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Don't dealers normally have people come to *their* house? if it was different cars all the time then I would agree with that suspicion but if it's just their cars, how would that say they were dealers?
    Yes, dealers make the sellers come to them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TripleTime For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some dealers deliver

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Different strokes for different dealers :P this guy I used to know a long long time ago, who mainly dealt to dealers always, always met ppl in his car, no customers knew where he lived - when you think about it, it's a safer way to do it when there are kids in your house...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe they are like me and forget stuff constantly.

Go to Coles. Get butter.

Get home. Forgot to pick up something for dinner.

Darn it. Forgot to go to post office.

Bummer. Was supposed to go to ATM to get money for the mower man.

This can happen a lot. Petrol. Oh I hate you.