+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Earlier today when I was writing up dd's birth story. All the emotions came flooding back.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last Thursday - I was having a feel sorry for me day - but a post like this really makes me take check an realise how lucky I am.
    Big hugs to all those who need them xoxo and a big kiss too MWAH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For the past 5-6 weeks constantly... Two yr old in and out of hospital sever food poisoning... false positive blood test for hiv ... she's only 2!!! Lost my mother to a man in America..... and found out my bean growing inside me isn't really growing as much as he should.... life has sucky times!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big to all!

I cried earlier because DD was terribly cranky this afternoon, behaved like she wanted milk but wouldn't attach for more than a few seconds & was grizzling constantly for a few hours prior to this. Didn't want me to leave her, wanted me to hold her hands so she could stand, didn't want her toys etc, refused to have a nap...
    I was having a flat day, was tired & had a sore back & ended up snapping "WHAT do you want!!??" she just looked at me with a shocked & horrified expression before bursting into tears & wailing... I felt like the worst mum ever...more like a complete monster. Poor bub was just overtired due to messed up day sleep & she might be starting to get teeth. I shouldn't have snapped at her.
    Luckily DF had just gotten home so he took her to give me a break.

Nowhere near as rough as some things that others here have gone through... gives me some perspective, was just a bad afternoon really.