+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for new friends - 1st time pregnant and feeling very alone. Melb north east

Hi I NEED to make some new friends,
    I am pregnant with my first and I am realising that all of my friends are just not at the same stage of life as I am, with my partner working away and only being home on weekends I am feeling very isolated, depressed and alone...
    I am looking to make friends with anyone from the areas of North Eastern Melbourne, Yarra Valley and Dandenong Rangers.
    I'd really like for some day soon to have a few friends that I can go shopping with, enjoy a coffee with or anything else fun and social.

Hayley - hayley_sheree@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Hayley!
    I'm in North East Melbourne and have a baby and toddler.
    If you would like to catch up contact me at tbwoolley@hotmail.com or Facebook. I am meeting with some others from the area after the school holidays and you are more than welcome to join us! And anyone else who reads this!!!

Similar Threads

1. playgroups north / north east adelaide
    By mummy2010 in forum North Adelaide
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-08-2012, 09:13
  2. Mums around Melb East - South East!!
    By Aramat in forum 20 something parents
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-02-2012, 16:49
  3. New to Vic, located south east Melb!!
    By Aramat in forum 20 something parents
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 15:00