+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking catch up for a coffee, chat and playtime for my 15mth old.

Hi,

I'm 25 with a 15mth old son and we are looking for a coffee catch up, so my son can have a play, I can have a yarn and make some friends.
    I live in Mundijong, but as there is not much to do there would be looking at heading out towards Rockingham, Baldivis, Byford areas.

Jess

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jezikas For This Useful Post:

siobhan and aj  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I just saw your post and am very new to all this.
    I am 23 and new to mandurah with a 13 month old girl and my partner works away. Would love to meet other mums if your still up for it. Finding it hard mixing with already established playgroups. Hope to hear from you.

Ash

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live down south (south coast of WA) but I'd catch up with you if you wanted to make some new friends. I will be coming up a few times this year for appointments, as I'm pregnant again. I have 2 older-ish children (older than your son) but they won't be with me most trips I do. But still, in saying that, if you want to catch up and have a yarn, inbox me and I'll give you my number I'm coming up tomorrow (10th) and will be going home sunday (15th). I'll be staying in the wellard area at my MIL house thursday and friday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi jezikas, my DD is a bit young for a play (only 3wks) but I live in Byford. I'd be more than happy to catch up, still get your son out and about.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies im gemma 29 i have a 17 month old daughter .I live in the baldivis area i am always keen to meet new mums and bubs for catch ups

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash1202 View Post
    Hi
    I just saw your post and am very new to all this.
    I am 23 and new to mandurah with a 13 month old girl and my partner works away. Would love to meet other mums if your still up for it. Finding it hard mixing with already established playgroups. Hope to hear from you.

Ash
    I would love to catch up as I have the same problems with the already established mothers groups. I have uni on Tuesdays, but am quite flexible other days.

Jessica

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    Hi jezikas, my DD is a bit young for a play (only 3wks) but I live in Byford. I'd be more than happy to catch up, still get your son out and about.

My SIL just had a baby girl on 02/04/12 and both of us would be happy to catch up for a coffee and a chat.

Jessica

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma hanaray View Post
    hi ladies im gemma 29 i have a 17 month old daughter .I live in the baldivis area i am always keen to meet new mums and bubs for catch ups
    I would love to have a catch up and am keen to develop my sons confidence with other children. What days are good for you?

Jessica

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonia View Post
    I live down south (south coast of WA) but I'd catch up with you if you wanted to make some new friends. I will be coming up a few times this year for appointments, as I'm pregnant again. I have 2 older-ish children (older than your son) but they won't be with me most trips I do. But still, in saying that, if you want to catch up and have a yarn, inbox me and I'll give you my number I'm coming up tomorrow (10th) and will be going home sunday (15th). I'll be staying in the wellard area at my MIL house thursday and friday night

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I would have loved to catch up this time you were down but I have been called into cover at the family business due to an employee losing a relative. I am supposed to only work Friday afternoon but am now working Today, through to Sunday. Next time you are down I would be interested in catching up.

Jessica

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jezikas View Post
    My SIL just had a baby girl on 02/04/12 and both of us would be happy to catch up for a coffee and a chat.

Jessica
    Hi Jessica, that sounds great. Congrats to your sil, is it her first bub also? I'm pretty flexible as still finding my feet getting out & about so am happy to work in with you both.

Ash - my inlaws are in mandurah and once dh heads back to work (on school holidays at the moment) I plan to visit them at least every fortnight - nana wants her baby fix would be happy to catch up for a coffee when I am down that way