+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How on earth do any of you get alone time?!? Lol. I haven't been alone for over 2 years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I do it often. I prefer it.

That way, I can see what I want, when I want, and am not annoyed by anyone else. I get really irritated when I go to the movies and love it... but hte person with me is noticably uninterested or unimpressed by the film. I have no idea why it bothers me so much, it just does.

I love going by myself.

When DD was smaller, I would occasionally go on my own... I'd go to the movies and then have lunch at a cafe by myself while reading a book. It was awesome.

ETA - DD was in daycare while I did this. I did this while I was going through some mental health issues and seeing a psych. I felt I needed this time for myself, so did this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    No, never but you have inspired me. I'm going tonight as ds is with his dad and its cheap $10 night. I'm also going to think of something special to drink and i'm taking a nana rug too! At 37 weeks pregnant I think it will be well deserved!
    Have fun

Well I enjoyed it and will do it again for sure if need be and I loved the Channing ahem I mean movie ;-)

Yes I had the best food in there!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    School holidays - just started for me