+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I love mice...

i love the squeal they make when the cats catch them

[haha - we have a serious mouse plague. and nothing i do is fixing it. so we're borrowing cats off a friend. they've been here 30minutes, and caught at least one mouse already - i'm not usually this ********. but it does require a little celebration imo ]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I do not like the smell they make in my kitchen cupboard when you forget you set a mouse trap in there 'just incase' and then forget about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Areca For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha eww

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't like mice at all, they are flithy, they smell and they creep me out. At my last house I left oil sitting in a glass behind the blinds next to the window, I completely forgot about and EXP found it a few weeks later with a mouse floating in it YUK! It seriously made me throw up in my mouth. My sister is living with me at the moment and she has 3 cats, I must admit I am not a cat person, but since she has been here I have not seen a single mouse!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

PomPoms  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areca View Post
    I do not like the smell they make in my kitchen cupboard when you forget you set a mouse trap in there 'just incase' and then forget about it.
    i don't like the smell they leave in my kitchen cupboards while alive

i have had to throw out *so* much food cause they keep getting into everything, and then peeing on it. even if they don't eat it - i can't serve the kids lasagna, where they peed on the lasagna sheet boxes (would have considered it, if it had been plastic containers...but not cardboard
    i'd even consider keeping the cats, if we weren't looking for a new house atm, and our criteria is impossible enough, without adding pets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yuk mice...disgusting things. I remember some plagues... had to keep pots & pans upside down so the little ******s couldn't pee & poop in them.
    Although it was kinda funny last year at my parents...so many mice the cats got bored with them. (The dog thought they were good fun though). My cat would bring home rabbits or snakes but not a mouse. Not challenging enough lol... (She was a full on predator/big game hunter though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have one pesky little one in my house and it's driving me crazy! It's to smart, it avoids all the mouse traps in the house with everything from cheese to peanut butter on them, it won't eat the baits probably cause its to full on the rest of the food in the house and the cats to lazy to chase it! Argggggg it's driving me crazy!!!!!