+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pru40 View Post
    That sounds so hard, I'm feeling for you. What would you say to those mothers who give you those looks if you had the time and energy?

I dont know to be honest, when its happening i just think oh ***** off lol but thats not practical....
    Trouble is unless they have dealt with simalar or a friend of theres has, they wont ever get it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

Pru40  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't really care enough to "judge" someone based on those things.....not in a 'as I passed them by on the street' moment. I'm self-absorbed enough to not try and imagine some strangers 'situation'.

Maybe if I had an interaction with them or saw something out of the ordinary. But I generally hope to be pleasantly surprised by people.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babycart For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (28-03-2012)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    OMG you seen us that day PlEASE tell me it was at the start of the trip before she completely fell apart out side target and then ended upon the floor, it got so bad the security gaurd even asked if there was a problem and if she ws my daughter.

Did i see you i cant remember lol
    You were talking to someone and looked busy so I didn't say hi or anything. I will next time promise

And yeah I'd say it was the first part, she was all smiles.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCherry View Post
    Please try not to. Every mum has their reason and remember, we don't know people's stories.
    I couldn't breastfeed due to my mental health. It would have been dangerous for both me and my baby. I won't get into detail, but I hated being judged for something I couldn't help.
    And I don't mean this in a nasty way. At all! = )
    Sorry I meant to clarify that my friends daughter's situation has cured me of judging how anyone feeds their child (unless its with bourbon)and I try to translate that across other judgements but sometimes I might judge someone based on appearances....but then this little mummy in a glass house should know better then to throw stones.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (28-03-2012)